Equestria Thieves Guild ://Accepting Members

Alrighty, I'm back and decided to try a different approach to a character. Hopefully this one will be much better and grants an approval :D

Name: Pocket Change

Skill: Adept at theft, pickpocketing, and stealth without alerting people thanks to his magic proficiency to muffle sound around him.

How your character found the guild: Was in a smaller crime family, sworn with a life oath to always think of his family first. In a heist set up by a rival family, everyone but him was wiped out. Pocket Change faked his death and wanted protection from said rival family, doing so with his life oath to always think of his family first. He sought out the well-known Thieves Guild from one of his sources while in his old group. He now awaits to be accepted into their ranks.

Now it sorta sounds like Sasuke's backstory from Naruto XD And I really don't want THAT much drama, I know that it's CC and all but the while "Last member of his family and watched all of them die" seems way too heavy handed.

Plus I think the name Pocket Change is taken DX

Alright, well I wouldn't have known it was from Naruto because I don't watch that but whatever.

I can change his name to Rusty Bit or Swift Pilfer. As for his history, I will change it to be less grim, maybe I was set up during a heist and was kicked out because of, or I could say they were all caught by whatever law Equestria has and sent to their equivalent of prison while I was able to get away.

Sorry about all the errors, I just really want to try this out, and as soon as I can sort out an appropriate character and get approved, you won't regret it :P

Archived