The Cutiemark Crusaders of Fillydelphia! (Closed)

A group of young filly and colt blank-flanks meet at school and formed a club to get their cutiemarks. One of the club's members hears about the Cutiemark Crusaders in Ponyville and named themselves the Cutiemark Crusaders of Fillydelphia.

A few rules

1. It would be better if your character was an earth pony, pegasus or unicorn so that nobody stands out.

2. Your character should not have a cutiemark at that time.

3.We can have bullies but no bullying within the club

Symphonic Fire is a strong willed pony who is good at singing and playing instruments. She isn't really scared of anything but getting into trouble and she is not a pony who panics. She loves to eat but she mostly is seen eating cookies.

1-Archena (played by RainbowDaringDash)

2-Frostbyte (played by Frostbyte)

3-Twister (played by SmartBrony

4-Angel Cake (played by Bluelight)

5-Ashlyn (played by Nerveria13

(leader will be elected during the RP)

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twister trotted up to the school house, excited for school to begin. Twister didn't really make friends very well. Everypony just seemed to back away or leave him out whenever he had approached them. But, this was a new school year, and there would be many new colts and fillies that had never even heard of Twister before! He was sure he could find a friend this year!

Fire trotted into the school to find her class. As she opened the door, she saw many other fillies and colts in her class so she sat down in a seat and waited for the teacher and the rest of the class to arrive

As Archena walked towards his class, She noticed two pony's who looked strangely lonely. As she walked into class, she noticed one of them sitting down. She walked to a open desk but when she sat down, the pony's around her moved away from her and sat elsewear

"Dammit, its been spread here to" she said quietly, then she started to cry

Twister walked into his class, as happy as he'd ever been! There were quite a few ponies in there already, but there was one filly in particular that was all alone, and crying. Twister hated seeing people unhappy! Unhappiness was a plague that would continue to spread until somepony took charge and cured it, and right now it seemed Twister would have to be that somepony! Walking up to the filly, he said "Hi there! I'm Twister! What's your name? Oh, and why are you crying so much?" As he finished, he tilted his head to the side with an innocent smile on his face.

Archena stopped crying as the colt walked up to her, surprised that he hadn't moved away like every pony else

"im archena....and...it followed me here" She said sadly looking like she wanted to cry again

Fire looked over her shoulder and say two ponies talking to each other. The one sat down was crying so she stood up and walked over to see what was going on. "Um hi. I'm Symphonic Fire but you guys can call me Fire. Is something wrong?" Fire asked

Archena, still wanting to cry, was surprised at the fact that these two didn't know about what had happened to her. Every pony else new so why don't they?

"Hi, you mean you don't know either?" Archena asked, very surprised at the fact that she felt like she could trust these two, a feeling she hadnt felt in a long time

"Yes! Somepony called Arumor followed her from her old school! I don't think they got along very well." Twister replied to Fire, confident in his ability to figure ponies out.

Archived