The Cutiemark Crusaders of Fillydelphia! (Closed)

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((is it just me, or are me and you the only people posting in both here and the war one? anyway who do you want to be in the camping trip? the pony's left are Applejack, Sweetie belle or applebloom))

(Sorry about that guys, it's not school that's keeping me back. Just so you guys know, I'm in the Eastern Time Zone, and since I usually stay up so late I tend to get up late. :blush: )

Ms. Bubbles asked Twister what he was holding, inadvertently bringing everyone's attention to it as well. "They're, um, detention slips." Twister answered, dropping his ears and looking away. He certainly wasn't proud about getting them on the first day of school.

((i have school which means i have always 50 commetns when i get home, its so crual...oh and smartbrony, i added you on skype :P hope you accept))

Archena still had the muffin behind her back, now that she knew he was in trouble, she knew he would want something to maybe cheer him up

Ashlyn shuts up. She doesn't want to be any part of this; she's more of a shy student who doesn't hope to get into trouble.

((i'll find you guys on skype too! If thats okay with you guys...))

"Give them to me, it was just after break so you should be okay" Ms Bubbles said. Fire was happy that Ms Bubbles was kind to Twist

(Im bear.kid1 on skype))

Archena smiled at how the teacher was taking pity on twist, She wondered if he still needed the muffin, though she thought she might give it to him anyway just in case.

(Fire my Skype should be in my profile, just put -Fire at the end of the note when you send the request!)

Ashlyn smiled. That hall monitor was mean.

((okey dokey. we could RP on Skype if we are all online XD))

"Arguing to hall monitor? I think i have to talk to him or her" Ms Bubbles said ripping the detention slips. "You can sit down now Mr Twister"

((yea that would be cool, though soz if im not on much, my laptop only works at night, during the day it overheats and turns off))

Archena was glad that twist was off the hook, he didnt deserve to get in trouble

Archived