The Cutiemark Crusaders of Fillydelphia! (Closed)

"Okay. Thank you Ms. Bubbles." Twister said, handing the tickets over. Well, that was a relief! He made his way over to his seat, all eyes on him. Twister began to wonder what everyone would start to think. Would they think he was a trouble maker, a bad boy, a rule-breaker? Or would they look at him like Ms. Bubbles and see him as a victim? He sat down a looked at the assignment waiting for him on his desk. It was spelling, a subject he neither liked nor disliked. Spelling would probably be more fun if they got to spell fun words, like pickle barrel, or kumquat. Of course, he didn't actually know how to spell those words, but it would be fun to learn!

(I don't know how well an RP on Skype would work. We wouldn't really have a record of what's been said like we do on here. And Rainbow, try doing what I did when my laptop was overheating: stick a box fan underneath it! :D )

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Huh?" Twister asked, pulled from his own thoughts. It was Archena, asking him a question. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine." Twister tried to lie, putting on a pseudo smile. He didn't want his friends to know how upset he really was. Then Fire spoke as well. He became slightly confused at the mention of 'Cutie Mark Crusaders', but he liked the idea of a club! "Sure, I'm in! Just one question, what's a Cutie Mark Crusader?"

(Wow, it must be REALLY hot there Rainbow!)

Archena, though twist put on a good poker face, saw straight threw her friends lie. She could tell he was upset and decided to give him the muffin after class ends

"Yea, it would be crazy awesome"

Hmm, young ponies that go on adventures to find their cutie marks? "That sounds like a lot of fun!" Twister said, in his most quiet excited voice he could handle. "Count me in!"

((dammit, im finding it hard to keep up))

Archena grabbed her bag and waited for her friends to get ready to leave. She mainly wanted to see if twist was ok but she knew for him to speak his mind he might need to be not surrounded

"Awesome!" Fire said as she squiggled her chair towards Archena and Twist. She takes out her cookies from her saddle back and a Jasmine tea juice box ((guess where from XD))

Fire reached down into his bag that he'd left by his seat and pulled out his lunchbox. Inside, he had a most delectable Peanut Butter and Fluff sandwich that his mother had made for him, along with a grape juice box. He was glad to have made such nice friends on his first day!

(Don't worry, you're not the only one having a hard time. :razz: )

Archena grabbed her bag and went to sit with her friends. She pulled out a container with her muffins in it. She opened it and took out a peppermint one. She loved her cousins food, it was so good and These were her favourites. she started eating

"Who wants one?"

Twister had a mouthful of peanut butter and fluff, so any attempt to speak would be completely unrecognizable as speech. In an attempt to say 'YES!' Twister just widened his eyes at Archena, hoping it wouldn't scare her, or make her feel creeped out.

Archena got a bit scared and creeped out when he widened his eyes

"Twist, how about waiting until your mouth is empty before you talk" she said, looking a bit creeped as she took a bite of her muffin

Twister began to chew faster and faster as the sticky substances slowed his every bite. It seemed as though he may never finish with his first bite to say yes to a muffin! He was going to start panicking, but thankfully he found that his saliva was slowly making everything in his mouth less sticky, and after waiting for a little bit he was finally able to chew it up and swallow. "Sorry about that Archena. Yes, I would love a muffin!"

Twister took a bite of the muffin, mixing all of the flavors the muffin had to offer with the peanut butter and fluff left over in his mouth. It was such a flavor explosion, that Twister started taking small bites of the muffin and his sandwich at the same time. Through a full mouth, Twister answered Archena's question. "Itsh sho ghood!"

Archena smiled at twist, he seemed alot happyer already though she still planned to see why he ran off earlyer.

"Hey, since we are starting a club, we are starting a club, right?" She asked as she finished her muffin

Archived