Anyone up for a horror story?

Well basically we create a horror story, kinda just wing it I guess. Rules: I dont allow spam. Its annoying and it will only make things worse. 2. Please respect eachother in every way. 3. Dont make anything too innapropriate. 3. Please be active and try.

Now requirements;

Name:

Species:(earth pony, unicorn, pegasi, batpony, ect. But no alicorns please.)

role: (monster, victim, murderer, ect)

combat techniques:

Personality:

Appearance:

Got any questions ask them down below after you fill out an application.

You're in ^-^

Now mine

Name: Red Snow

Species: Unicorn

Role: Stealthy Murderer (like michael myers)

Combat techniques: uses magic to levitate multiple things(weapons) and hurl them at the victim.

Personality: shyish but serious, takes on role as a victim but really the murderer, goes berserk when needs to.

Appearance: one gold eye on the left, bright blue on the right. Black coar with medium length red mane and tail.

Red spots and splotch on her flank, with floppy ears. Very skinny and tall (as tall as cadence a little shorter than luna) and has faded

Grey socks on her hooves and knees.

Im going to wait for more people to come in. Maybe five or six more maybe and then we will start. ^-^

Well. I was thinking that people would go into a haunted mansion (classic lol) and try to film something about ghosts, but really there are psychotic killers. Some ponies would end up lost or spliting up in the mansion and some into a huge maze. Where once again there are murderers. Ill allow 2 other murderer slots and thats it.

Well it depends. I read a book where its a group of killers.Two girls one guy. Im not really a bbig fan of monsters. The group of killers know each other well and work together to take out a large group of victims.

If this is still open I'd love to join~

Name: Nightly

Species: Pegasus

role: (monster, victim, murderer, ect) Victim

combat techniques: Tends to flee rather than fight. (Would you accept her having a young wolf as a pet that attemps to protect her but really is as much as a coward as she?)

Personality: Reserved and curious, quite quiet, might do things without thinking it over, isn't good under pressure.

Appearance: Dark blue coat, perfectly curled long navy mane +tail , large, strong wings with the feathers ending in a pale pink tip.

• 3 weeks later...

Name:Iceblade

Species:Winged kitsune(A kitsune is basically a 4-9 tailed fox with shape shifting powers)(My oc is able to shapeshift into a pony)

role:Murderer

combat techniques:Sword wielding and bow and arrows

Personality:Fierce,Master of stealth

Appearance(As pony):Black coat,straight white blood splattered mane,glowing red eyes(retains this in kitsune form)Eaglefeathered wings with 1 meter wingspan

(As Kitsune)White fur with blood stains,Owl feathered wings with 90 cm wing span,As big as a Ninetales from pokemon,nine tails.

Archived