The journey to find the lost princesses(open)

Plot~So Luna,Cadence,Twilight, and Celestia have all gone missing..... several have went out looking, but etheir they havent returned, or they returned without the lost princesses..... ponies from around equestria had a meeting (one pony from each town, of course) decided to send out search parties of no less than 4 ponies. They have asked for volunteers, will you volunteer?

Clouddancer trotted pass town hall, but stopped upon seeing a paper posted on the wall. She trotted close enough so that she could read it.

OOC~I will post a pic of clouddancer in a few.....

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stormchaser was flying through the Air when a paper hitted him forcing him to stop. He read the paper he heard that the princesses was missing so he decide to help he went to the town hall to help with the search any way he can when he got there he look around for somepony that could tell him who he could team up with to help with the search

flim and flam went to the meeting and the first thing they say "well we are getting a huge payment to be here from manehatten uh i mean we care for her soo much oh poor prince"(flam whispers to flim) "its a princess" "oh poor princess"

(Still ok if I can join?)

Shadow Jewel glanced up at the note on the town hall reading the news. "I will, maybe mu beauties will help along the way," she said with delight as she heaved her saddle bags filled with jewels and the odd food supply. She pushed the door and entered the hall, wonderi if her services will actually be needed. She saw the flim flam brothers and two pegasus, good enough room for an earth pony then.

Skyzipper walked into town square hoping he would be able to help. He saw a earth pony, two unicorns and two pegasi, well now three pegasi. He went over the the group and sat down with them all.

"Hello, who are you all?"

"Nice to meet you both, im Skyzipper, i guess thoes two are the flimflam brothers?" He asked, remembering seeing them with that tonic cure stuff, which he honestly knew was fake from day one.

skyzipepr thought for a minute, wondering the exact same thing

"maybe discord, i doubt Chrysalis would have done it, she is a changling she would have taken there form, and wasnt King sombra was defeated?" he answerd and questioned

Sky thought hard again, having lived in ponyvile when both he had been being refored and when he was causing havoc, he knew that might not be the case

"Yea, he is but he's not THAT reformed....but then again, he wouldnt do this...who could have done it? has the everfree sucked them up?"

Shadow burst out laughing at his idea and couldn't help but smile. "The Everfree? Really?! I doubt it Zecora would know," she began to think hard wondering if Luna had returned into nightmare moon, but then again it would be utter darkness. "I have not a clue," she said shrugging and removing her bags carefully.

"Agreed it may and well truly be, but what that's what I want to know?" She said looking at the Flim Flam brothers, they were bad news she could tell. " I dunno lets just hope we find them soon otherwise bad news will happen, the evil will return after there is only five ponies controlling the elements, etc etc etc," she said in a dull voice.

She burst out laughing again after his weird comment.

"Agreed before we know it the guards will set up troops and rules on their own accord, we might need to hurry after all doesn't look like we're doing much here," She says slightly worried but re-put her saddles bags back on, standing and flicking her white mane away from her eyes.

(Her coat is black and she has a white and grey streaked mane, with a cutie mark that is a diamond half encased in a grey shadow!)

Archived