Call of Hoofs(App in OOC)

Well, here goes nothing, the 3rd RP iv decided to make will be a dif then the others, a lot less restricted. Anyway here are the rules.

1. Like all my other RP's, you do not have to wrie CC or WoE quality writing though it is welcome.

2. Please follow the posting order and keep up. When its your turn to post please do not take forever, thats whats happining in Ponyrim right now, which is quite annoying but anyway, back to call of hoofs, posting order, will be edited as more join.

RainbowDaringDash

Bluelight

xDeviousDevilx

3. Have FUN :)

Here are the current squads in action and the status of the troopes in each of them. This will be constantly edited

Delta

Skyzipper, Wounded

Shadow, Combat able

Silent Shot

Clouddancer, Combat able

STORY

Makarov has been causing havoc across the US by forcing them into a war with russia. General Firefly, the US general, has commissioned as many voluntary squads as he can to try and take back the US from makarov's army. So far only two soldiers had volunteered but he was desperate. He can only hope that they can do the special missions he wanted them for.

rp starts

Skyzipper was walking down the hallway to get into his chopper. While walking he saw clouddancer, the other volunteer and thought to him self as he wondered if either of them were going to survive. He didnt know this pony but he had no choice but to trust her. He hoped she could keep up with a delta troop. He grinned

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clouddancer trotted to the chopper. Her eyes read no emootion. She had her sniper slung over her back. She held her head high, but not in a proud way. She didnt say a word.

As the chopper lifted off and went to drop them at there destination, he wondered why clouddancer seemed so shut off from the world, she seemed just so....sad

"hey, do you know where we are goin?" he asked, seeing if mission talk can maybe get her to talk a bit more

((a warning, my missions are never what they seem, be warned))

(oh, and there never easy))

Sky could tell something was bothering Clouddancer, he just couldnt place it, was it personal or somthing else?

"I can tell something bothering you, care to tell?" he asked, just when he asked he heard a flak explode nearby.

((sure, we are under flak fire so we will try and get to Her village, it will be like...that flutterhulk or is it hulkshy? i dunno))

As the flak exploded all around them, he heard Cloud say no to telling him whats wrong, he officially knew that there was somthing bothering her, he could hear it in her voice, she was either sad or extreamly angry though he still couldnt tell which one

"Pilot get us on the ground now, we dont want to be shot down" he said, just as he said that he saw a village nearby, maybe it could be friendly

"Change that order, get us near that village" he said as a flak blast exploded to close for comfort

Clouddancers eyes widened for a split second aupon seeing the village. She looked away rather quickly. She tried to mask the pain that seen=med to show in her eyes.

((and hell starts))

Once the chopper landed sky aimed his M4A1 forward and jumped out, aiming around to make sure they were clear. He had noticed that cloud might have seen this village before and wondered if this is what was causing her sadness

"Come on, we need to get to that village, it might be friendly" he said as he waited for her reply

((he is a tier 1 delta ops soldier, he has seen enough men in battle to know this stuff))

Cloudfdancer flew off into a cloud before he finished. She had a walkie talkie and noticed some ponies guarding town hall,"I see some ponies guarding town hall, Ill snipe them and you check for hostages,"She told him over the walkie talkie. She silently snipped the ponies in front.

Once sky heard the call, he moved in stealth to the village. He heard some movment in front of him as he hid behind a tree. He was about to put his silencer on his gun when he noticed a troop had seen him. He quickly, before the guard could react, threw his combat knife at the guard and hit his neck.

He moved an picked out his knife and kept moving into the town. When he got to the town hall he noticed a Military operative held captive along with about twenty villigers. he also noticed at least thirty guards

"i can see twenty civies held captive along with one US military troop. There is way to many guards to take out and stealth is going to be hard for me at this point, they are moving in groups of four" He said over the walkie talkie once he had gotten to a more hidden spot.

((i did warn you))

((okay, now that there are three of us, the posting order is at the top))

As skyzipper moved in, he noticed shadow following him

"good to know that your here, im gonna need some help" he said as he noticed Cloud move into the open window

Skyzipper walked over to the entrace and placed a breaching charge

"stack up, she cant do it alone" he said

Sky detonated the breching charge and went around the corner through the smike. He shot four of the guards outright the moment he went through the smoke. He noticed another 5 dead at where the door was and at least four more dead elsewhere, probably sniped

((theres still like, 15 left, god i hate myself sometimes))

sky droped his M4A1 as he saw a bullet fly at him. He did a dolphin dive as he drew his dual five sevens. while in mid air he shot the guy who almost his shadow and another who was aiming at Cloud. As he got up he felt a fist smash into his face. Sky saw a bullet miss him as he fought the guy wo had punched him. In about 4 seconds of a fistfight he had snapped the other pony's neck

"dirty buissness" he said as he used the body as a shield while they delt with the rest of them.

Archived