Call of Hoofs(App in OOC)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((shot in the ear? ouch brutal, hopefuly regrowing magic can bring it back))

While the chopper was talking off, sky was getting worse. He coughed up more blood and the pain intensified, he had been shot before but this was painful, even more so then the rest of the shots he has taken. He coughed up blood again though a lot less this time

Skyzipper could feel shadow or some pony trying to patch him up. He couldent see anything, all he could see was red, blck and white. He coughed up more blood as his wounds were pretty bad. Sky closed his eyes and tried to keep himself awake knowing that falling asleep right now would result in death. He opened his eyes again and found he could see perfectaly, other then it begin very foggy.

((wait and see, nows when it gets brutal, you thought the villige was hard? wait for now))

After about three days on the infirmaly sky manged to wake up and stay awake meaning he was healing. He is expected to make a full recovery in the next two or three days thanks to the unicorns healing magic, that and some potins.

Sky walked into the barracks to see his squad and get some grub. He got some food then went to sit with shadow.

"well, looks like stuff is back to normal" he said as he sat down with shadow

As skyzipper was about to respond he heard a massive explosion. At first he thought it was just the backblast of a Arty cannon, but he then heard it again and relized that there next combt op would be very soon.

"Well, i think we want to try and find general firefly, we are under attack" he said grimly

((this time we get backup))

Skyzipper ran with shadow to find the general. They found him outside on the battlefield, he had taken cover and was holding the Commandpost with at least 30 other marines.

"Your team better be ready captain, i have men trapped behind there lines. You know delta's rules son, Get over there and get them out. I have reignforcments coming here to help hold positon, we will cover you guys. God speed gents, God speed((that was firefly, i am doing him in blue))

Sky nodded and turned to shadow

"you ready?" he asked shadow

Sky noticed cloud running out side, he called over to her to regroup.

Sky noticed cloud take another sniper out. He then went to the weapon stash which Firefly had here. He picked out his gun and something different, he grabbed some C4

"Our objective is to get those troops out of there, but i say we cause some damage while we are there, what do think?" he said asking for shadow's opinion, knowing that this might be a one way trip he wanted to make sure she was doing this willingly. He said it over the comm so that cloud heard it to.

Archived