Call of Hoofs(App in OOC)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky nodded at shadow. He was happy that she was ready for this, though they would be lucky if they didnt come out of this in body bags. He heard the grenade call and copied it, throwing a frag over to the hostiles as well.

Sky gave a signal to Firefly and took cover.

"Shadow, Cloud i would take cover, if firefly fails this then we are dead" He yelled out

Firefly saw sky's signal

"Well, he wants to do that? we have not done this since i was in delta. You two, bring them riot shields, one for each. You three, machine guns ready. You, have the rocket ready. You five, long range flame throws. I want two fireteams to go with Sky's team and listen to him. I want another two to go with cloud, she might need some help. Well marines, LETS DO THIS" He yelled out orders to his team. They executed his orders perfectally. Shields were brought to the team's under the cover of the machine guns. The rocket took out a jeep. The flame throwers pinned them down as they did not want to get burnt. The fireteams ran over to their respective groups and took cover.

"Awaiting orders" team one and two said to sky and cloud.

((just so you know, a fireteam is a group of four troops)

Sky stuck his head up and shot at a pony who was stupid enough to rush them, idiot. He turned to the squad

"I need one of you to grab me a MP5 and a shield, im gonna need them to move threw this hell storm, Shadow, if you need any gear now's the time to ask cuz after this, theres no going back" He yelled out over the gun fire. Sky noticed a frag land on the ground and he quickly dived for it, grabbing it and throwing it back. after he threw the grenade He saw two tomahawks on the ground next to a corpse. He grabbed them and hung them on his belt as he moved back to cover and kept shooting. The fireteam waitied to see if shadow needed anything, one trip to the armory is better then two.

Firefly was shooting when he saw a team member go down.

"Man down, every pony cover the medic" he yelled out

(I don't think I'm in yet, but I'll jump in anyways) SilentStorm walked in to the battlefield and ran to cover. "Didn't think it would be this intense, your fighting against a teams base." He said as he pulled out his Desrrt Eagle and shot a close enemies. SilentStorm ran to his teammates. "Can you guys take out the close combat ones? I can't handle them." He asked.

((next time wait please, here is the new posting order. RDD, Bluelight, Dee Dee, AUXR))

As sky saw the new guy come up, he wondered who he was. I mean, his squad was dead except for shadow, and cloud was a solo op, so who was this guy?

"Hey, sniper keep down and get over here" He yelled out to silentstorm as he shot a guy who was trying to throw a genade, the bomb went off in the enemys trenches and took a few out.

"Who are you kid, this isnt the right time to be getting in our way" He said to silentstorm as he got their.

((i guess il post as AUXR posted early))

Sky smiled as the kid intorduced himself as silentstorm. Sky saw a guy trying to flank so he shot him, delivering three shots in the chest.

"Alright kid, here's the drill, i need you to take out far targets that are screwing with us. Me and shadow have got the closer ones. Oh, another thing kid" Sky shots someone "Stay alive" He said to silentstorm

"Shadow, we need to get to those POW, any idea's?" Sky shouts out to shadow as he shoots a guy trying to get a flame thrower close to them.

Cloud groaned loudly when she ran out of ammo. To loudly, in fact. Suddenly, there were bullets flying through the cloud she was in. Cloud got out of it quickly.

canterlot_signature_for_rainbowdaringdash_by_symphonicfire-d7i2x9p.png

((That is epic))

Sky looked over to where Silentstorm had pointed out molitovs. He saw them start flying and he took aim and fired. He managed to shoot two of the three but the third was coming threw. Luckly for us firefox had shot it before it landed. Sky gave a nod of thanks to firefly as he went back to shooting.

"Good call kid, If you saw who threw those, take them out. Molitovs are one thing we do not want in this spot" Sky said as he saw a box of grenades and other gear. Sky quickly went to the box and tossed three grenades,

"Your right there shadow, we do know this base, though right now i think we are losing, they are using those POW as shields, we cant fire arty without killing them" Sky said as he saw where they were being held. In a building with two vilible guard, though surly more inside.

"Kid, see how many you can see in that building" Sky said as he pointed out the building. Sky shot a guy who had gotten way to close.

Shadow nodded and continued shooting switching to the grenadier beneath her gun and firing at an big or dangerous. "Agreed, " she said and listened out intently for anything she could help with. She saw a pony approach and grabbed a huge ballistic knige and rammed it through his throat. "Who says a girl can't take care of herself, " she said and threw it at another.

((Alright, this is going to literaly die unsess we post now, so im sorry AUXR, its been nearly a week. We are skippign you until you get back, sorry again))

Sky saw clout fall from the sky and instantly dashed up to make sure she was ok. Sky grabbed her and carryed her down to the cover they were using, it looked like she had been shot in the wing

"Hey, get a medic over here" Sky shouted to a soldier who ran over with a medkit and started mending cloud.

"Shadow, prepare to advance, we need to get to those hostages" Sky said as he grabbed the riot shield and a MP5 and waited for shadow to be ready

Sky jumped au and started running forward, using the shield to block all the shots. Sky saw a guy with waht looked lite ar rocket launcher, sky fire a burst and he went down

"Keep pushing, we can win" Sky shouted out

Archived