Where am I? (jump in)

plot- so last night, you were human. Then you wake up in an unknown land on a dirt path! You look down and you see that you are one of your oc(only if your person was a brony/pegasister) you can choose what profession that they just-so-happen to be in and yeah, just give me your pony looks and their profession.

Lily rose- light green unicorn, no cutie mark - celestia's student. (shes one on the right in the picture, just ignore the wings and add a horn)

Lily rose groaned as she opened her eyes to see a limeish green hoof infront of her. She stood up to find out that it was her own! She gasped and looked at herself and her surroudings. Was this the world of...... my little pony?

I wanna join, looks fun. And, I've rp's with both of you so yeh :3

ToxicArrow ~ male. pure white coat with a dark green mane and tail. Cutiemark is an arrow. Used to be best friends with luna, until he was forced to move to ponyville.

ToxicArrow woke up, same dirt path as Lily Rose. He opened his eyes and looked at his new hands, hooves. "Woah!!!" He yelled. "BEST DREAM EVAR!!!!" He said and then he started laughing. But it felt so real. And he doesn't remember falling asleep...

He stopped laughing. He got up dusted himself off, and started walking. Hit was a few minutes of walking until he saw a new pony.

Lily rose was examining her self. Until she realized who she was. It was her oc, Lily rose! Well, that must mean that she is Celestias student!

Lily rose was examining her self. Until she realized who she was. It was her oc, Lily rose! Well, that must mean that she is Celestias student!

Black:(she was eavesdropping on them)you to huh my oc's name is Black diamond (looks like bluelight's profile pic minus the wings she is a singer)I was a pegasister I'm on season four

Black:for 3 yeah (she looks down blushing she liked this pony's attitude)((ps black likes both genders and I am a sucker for romance)) I'm not so up to date

Archived