Green Dream

Name:Green Dream

Sex:Female

Species:Earth Pony

Pelt Color:Lightish green

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style:Short, wavy, dark blue, mane and tail, wears pink glasses, and prefers to

stick to simple clothing and basic grooming.

Eye Color:Purple

Cutie Mark:Open book with a rainbow coming from it

Physique:Slight, shorter than average and a bit frail

Origin:Hoofington

Roleplay Type:Mane RP

Occupation:everlasting quest for more stories and legends (storyteller)

Motivation:Green Dream devours books, namely story books.She will read anything that has to do with far-off kingdoms,

old legends, ancient creatures, or just the mundane lives of non-existent ponies.

Likes:Books, Quiet places, Easy work, Daydreaming, and Any creature described in stories(IE. dragons).

Dislikes:Being torn from her books, Physically demanding work, and Turnips

Character Summary:

Once upon a time, in a distant kingdom...(AHEM!), I mean, not so long ago, in the Equestrian town of Hoofington, the

chosen one was born...(...forget it, I'll do it myself)..aawww!

Fascinated with old sailor pony tales as a foal, Green Dream began to crave any unusual or fantastical tale she could get her hooves on. Within the first month she learned to read, Green Dream made her first visit to the Hoofington library, and she was never the same again. In that fateful day at the library, the stories upon the pages created worlds

that became far more beautiful to her than anything in real life. Green Dream knew she would give her very soul just to stay in those imaginary worlds.Even as closing time loomed, Green dream sat transfixed upon the words on the page. It took two local stallions to drag this small foal out of the library and back home. That night, she knew she wouldn't be satisfied until she knew every story in Equestria. With her determination set and mind preoccupied Green Dream didn't notice the appearance of her cutie mark until morning.

Green Dream seems out-worldly an aloof pony, apparently caring more for fictional characters then real ones.

This is not true, however, what is considered coldness is merely an intense focus on her obsessions. The few times Green Dream isn't reading or lost within her head, she has a gentle, yet frequently distracted demeanor. Green Dream likes to go with the flow as long it suits her.A failed attempt at working at the library has shown that Green Dream's work ethic is lacking despite her enthusiasm. Which leaves her very unsuited for librarian work, not only lazy, spending all her time reading, but disorderly as well, leaving books throughout the store.

She is usually assumed to be incredibly knowledgeable, which she will fully agree with but is not quite right. She may

read many books but has little patience for "boring facts." This attitude causes her to become defensive when she is

challenged intellectually. Having read about heroes vanquishing evil, defending the weak, and enforcing justice for many year has given Green Dream a strong, sometimes naive sense of right and wrong. To Emulate such heroes, she will come to anypony's aid to make things right once more, usually biting off more than she can chew.

Always enthusiastic to share with anypony that shows interest in hearing a story, Green Dream performs dramatically to match the tone of the story. In many cases, her eagerness gets the better of her, causing over-dramatic displays and even mixed-up details from other stories to appear. When hearing stories from others, she has a habit of asking for every single detail and get's irritated at vague descriptions.

(I think it's ready, so what do you think?)[/align]

rpcharwithmark.jpg

Once upon a time, in a distant kingdom...(AHEM!), I mean, not so long ago, in the Equestrian town of Hoofington, the

chosen one was born...(...forget it, I'll do it myself)..aawww!

That part made me giggle.

Good job with this character I love it!

Her weakness is books and her strength is books it's a very good balance and this is a great character.

Only thing I'd like you to do is not space it so much. I'd also like it if you could move her cutie-mark story down to the character summary. Other then that I love it<3 :kissy: