Camping trip

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rainbow thought this would be the perfect time for a prank, time for some fun.

"Il go" She said as he dashed to some branches. For about three minutes she waited and set up a trick that would cast a terrifying shadow down on them the moment the sun went down. After seh was done she grabbed some sticks and dashed back

"Here we go"

"Okay, we can get a fire going now so we can cook dinner" Twilight said opening the guide to outdoor camping book. "It says we need to rub two sticks together to create friction so that the sticks would ignite a small flame that we have to blow on"

"The key is to keep the sticks moving together so that it keeps building friction. One thing you could do is to rub them faster to create more friction" Twilight said reading from the book

Pinkie Pie was happy that they were finally there. Pulling out her party cannon, she stuffed her tent inside and fired. The tent unfolded and opened up mid-air, revealing itself to be shaped and painted like a party hat. Once it landed, Pinkie pulled out four stakes and a squeaky hammer and began staking her tent down. *Squeak* *Squeak* *Squeak*

As Pinkie finished hammering her tent down, she heard Twilight mention cooking dinner. "Yooouuuuu got it Twilight!" Pinkie remarked as she busted out all of her cupcake baking supplies.

((Yea, i know. I might be forced to just leave if i cant keep up with others, this will be my last option to leave, same with the others i run, but in the end i might. Well, for now im still here so yea and you do not need to make a posing order or to slow down, i just need to make sure i wake up more early so i can respond before school))

Archived