Camping trip

dammit, i still havnt thought of a name, well anyway, LETS START

RP STARTS

Rainbow dash was psyched today, she felt like she could break through rocks. Rainbow was glad that her friends said yes to going to camp up at Winston falls. She was getting her stuff ready when she remembered that the CMC were comming, that just made her more excited. After rainbow was ready she flew down towards Twilight's to see if she was ready.

((okay, i couldnt remember what that mountain from sleepless in ponyvile was called, so if im wrong then tell me))

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applebloom was running around the farm, helping to gather all the needed supplies for the trip. She would soon be with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo and the three of them were just awesome together!

"Woo hoo! This is gonna be so much fun!" She spoke to a random rooster as she carried a sack of marshmallows to the wagon. "I can't wait for this super awesome camping trip to start!"

She looked around, wondering if Applejack was nearby.

Starbound was coming with [RainbowDaringDash] and Apple Bloom. She put all she needed in a camping backpack and set off towards Winston falls.

(Well, you were pretty close Dash, but I think it's Winsome Falls.)

Pinkie Pie was super duper excited to go on a camping trip to Winsome Falls with everypony! She'd overheard them discussing it while she was in the bushes laying some surprise party traps, patent pending. She had all the necessary camping gear, like streamers, balloons, and of course, her PARTY CANNON! Everypony was supposed to meet up at Twilight's place, so Pinkie Pie began bouncing her way there in no rush whatsoever.

Fluttershy slowly went to Twilights home. She wasn't so excited about this hut she agreagreed to go, just for her friends. She began talking to herself, "Everything's going to be okay, " She sighed as she knocked on Twilights door.

"Yeee haa!" AppleJack bounded out with her saddle bags and hat perfect as ever. "Apples for the snacks! " she said filling them up and taking the bag from her sister. "Ya'll ready?" She asked and awaited her sister before heading off to Twilight's.

"Come on Rarity we need to go we are gonna be late and I will miss apple and scoot!" She sighed as a pile of bags were dunped on her back. She struggled to walk.

Rarity was running around, trying to find her latest creation, a hat she had made specifically for the camping trip,"Oh Sweetie Belle! You know I cant go without my hat!"She cried dramatically.

"Ya'll ready?"

"As ready as ever dear sister!" AppleBloom pronounced and gave her sister a playful shove. "I think we can go to Twilight's now! I'm so excited for this trip! We're gonna have such a good time together!"

AppleBloom began to trot down the road next to her sister.

Rainbow was flying to twilights, managing not to race for once, she couldnt stop thinking about the trip, was she going to get to tell ghost stories again? or would some pony else try. Rainbow saw the oak library and flew down towards it

((so its winston falls....stupid spell check lol))

(Dang ok I'm playing Scoot)

Scoot zipped to the oak library on her scooter with her backpack full of necessities. I'm going to see Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle and all my friends today! She thought.

((btw i'm playing Twi as before she became an alicorn, Is that okay?))

"Maps, compass, telescope" Twilight said looking around the room. She was going to be prepared so that the camp can run smoothly

As Rainbow Dash landed in front of twi's, she knocked on the door. Rainbow was thinking of all the ghost stories that might be told, like maybe the headless horse will be mentioned. Rainbow started laughing at the thought of scaring all her friends at once with the spookest ones.

Apple Jack nodded and trotted along side her. "Hey rainbow! Ya'll ready and excited? 'Cause im sure it's gonna be absolutely awesome, " she said and laughed seeing Scoot come down on her scooter.

"Here! Now let's go!" She shouted and made her way down the street struggling to carry on. "Going on a camping trip, going to have so much fun relaxing in the sun!!" She broke out into sing and laughed excitedly. SHE COULDN'T WAIT!!

Rainbow smiles at all her friends who had jsut arrived, she could see applejack, scootaloo, applebloom and twilight, now they just had to hope the rest would show.

"Hey yea this is gonna be awsome, we're going CAMPING, oh hey twilight you ready?"

When Pinkie Pie could see the library, and all of her friends, she zoomed up to meet everypony. "Hiya! Sorry, I got a little distracted on the way, but now I'm here! Wait, where's Fluttershy? Fluttershy's coming, right? Oh my gosh! What if Fluttershy got here too early and thought we all left without her! Or what if she though it was some other day and isn't ready to go today! Or....or.....or......worse!"

Archived