Camping trip

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well I'm not going to make them all at once Dashie!" Pinkie replied, still dumbfounded that Rainbow Dash couldn't remember how long they'd be out there. Actually, Pinkie Pie couldn't even remember how long they'd be out there. That's probably why she brought so much.

((im gonna start waiting for others))

"Yea, but still thoughout the whole trip we will be gone about three four days" Rainbow said remembering there last trip.

"Oh. i dont think i brang enough stuff for four days" Rainbow started chekcing

Scoot came along on her scooter.

"Am I late? I brought some snacks, I didn't know how long we were going to spend out here." she reached into her backpack and pulled out a bag of raisins.

"Actually, it's a mini camp oven! It folds up, see?" Pinkie said, pulling out a silver oven and continuously folding it up and down, up and down, "Oh, and you don't have to worry about food, Scootaloo, I brought ~Cupcaaaakes! Well, I brought the stuff to make cupcakes anyway."

Rainbow gaged, way way to many cupcakes

"Good job with the food squrt, though looks like we are stuck have like, over two hundread cupcakes" Rainbow said winking at scootaloo for the food

"Oh, you're going to looooove camping Twilight! It's so much fun! For starters, you get to sleep under the ~starrrrrs!" Pinkie sang the last bit enticingly as she hopped along behind her friends.

Archived