The Last Airbender Sign up in OOC

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky knew he was busted

"I....ran away from the air temple the day i was told i was the avatar. I was told i couldnt have a family.....No one wanted to play with me....so i ran, though i have no idea what i was doign under the ice, all i remember was is was stuck in a storm. Oh and why does the world need me know?"

Fire closed her eyes and said "The Fire nation is attacking all the other kingdoms. Almost half of the Earth kingdom is now Fire nation territory, Earth kingdom ponies are made slaves and...they took away all of the water benders in the southern water tribe". Fire looked over at Midnight to see if she was okay

"Yea, the fire bending creeps that raid this tribe every now and then" Fire said waving her hooves around. "I was sent here to find out what was going on in the southern tribe but i was too late. And that's how i met Midnight"

"I dont know......all i can bend is air, i havnt even started the other eliments" Sky said as he was stil wrapping his head around the whole situation

The fire nation was closign in on the village, time for another raid

"Woah wait. Are you telling me you don't know how to bend anything but air! You're supposed to be the Avataaaaarrr" Fire screamed as she was dragged out and ran to Appa. "We have to go to the Northern water tribe to find a water bending teacher for you"

Midnight raised her eyebrow at Fire.

"Uhuh. Okay, let's do that."

She jumped onto Appa and looked down at Fire and Sky.

"You guys coming?"

Midnight melted the ice beneath the fire nation and watched as they scrambled towards thin ice.

"That should keep them busy for a bit."

Archived