The Last Airbender Sign up in OOC

Story

It has been 100 years since the avatar was last seen and the airbenders had been all but wiped out. The world has been at war. The fire nation has been killing off the other empires trying to take control of the whole world. Little did the world know that the world was about to see the return of there hero.

RP STARTS

Sky was under the ice, frozen near a village in the southern water tribe.

((Before i start posting constantly, sky needs to be broken out))

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midnight trotted on the ice when she noticed a strange shadow. Funny I've never seen this before, I've lived here my entire life.

She conjured up a shard of ice and continuously stabbed at it until the block of ice broke free. She hauled it onto the surface of the ice and looked into it closely. A... pony?

((Alright, until sky is broken out im just going to NPC))

The fire nation was still on the search for the avatar. They knew that he or she had to be defeated if they were going to keep there advantage in this war. A war ship under command of prince zuko was inbound into the southern water tribe.

Fire saw Midnight and ran to her on the ice being careful not to slip. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING MIDNIGHT!?" Fire shouted running to her. "DON'T TOUCH THAT BLOCK OF ICE!" Fire slipped and groaned as she saw Midnight looking at the block of ice. She didn't seem to have heard Fire. If she breaks the ice, she could make the whole block fall on her. Fire tried to get up but she could only crawl towards Midnight

Midnight turned her head towards Fire, who looked ridiculous crawling on the ice. She smiled.

"You should see yourself, Fire. Crawling on the ice like a spider. Anyways, I'm going to break the ice... the right way, does that sound okay?"

She took one jab at the block and swiftly slid to the side as soon as the block smashed on the ice.

Midnight shrugged.

"Don't know much about the past, really." she turned to the pony. "Hi there, I'm Midnight and she's Fire. I'm a waterbender and she's an earthbender."

"Um the south pole. Trust me i don't know how i got here either, but why are you in a block of ice?" Fire said looking around. "And what is THAT?" Fire said pointing to the sky bison behind Sky.

Archived