Dahlia Blossom

Caunedheil

Name:Dahlia Blossom

Sex:Female

Species:Pegasus

Pelt Color:White

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style:Medium length wavy red mane and matching tail. [picture below]

Eye Color:Light grey

Cutie Mark:A blue rose

Physique:Average build though slightly smaller than other mares

Origin:Fillydephia

Roleplay Type:FIM/Show Roleplay "Mane" Equestria RP

Motivation: Dahlia currently works as an artist for a mom-n-pop flower shop but she hopes to one day move to a bigger city and start a career as a true artist.

Likes:Flowers [blue roses in particular], painting, sketching, pottery, dirt

Dislikes:Bugs, erasers, thorns,

Character Summary: Dahlia grew up in the small flower shop, tending to growing blossoms as she herself grew up with them. Once she was a full fledged flier she was set to work helping her family make deliveries all over Equestria. But she always felt a little out of place, wanting to move to the cities she made deliveries to. One summer,the shop owner began to fret when the advertisements for the new spring flowers were ruined. Dahlia knew they would never be able to afford a new batch and took it upon herself to make new ones for the family that meant so much to her. As soon as she began painting a poster, she knew what she was meant to do. Her cutie mark appeared, a blue rose. She was like her cutie mark, a unique blossom in a garden of roses.

And so her life as the shop's advertising artist. Dahlia works hard everyday, sketching new blossoms as they appear. Her aspiration in life is to move to a larger town and become a full fledged artist. Meanwhile she lives in a small house on the outskirts of Fillydelphia.

Dahlia is much like the blooms she works with: calm, collected, and rather easily to work with. She works hard, focusing her attention on her trade rather than the ponies that come in and out of the shop. Dahlia tends to stay to herself, often going an entire day without saying a word. As inverted as she may be, she is always willing to lend a helping hoof to any pony that comes and asks, as long as they don't hope for an extensive conversation.

Dahlia is very introverted, hardly talking to her own customers much less going out to meet other ponies. Along with her inability to speak to others, Dahlia has a tendency to be rather hard-headed.

I love this, love it to bits especially the explanation about her cutie-mark. A few things though now that she's a mare does she live in her own house or still live with the family? Is there anything else that defines her? Can you tell us a little bit more about her personality? This is a great app but I think it needs to be expanded a little bit more :D

Also when you are satisfied with this app please remove the WIP tag so it can be fully assessed<3

I love this, love it to bits especially the explanation about her cutie-mark. A few things though now that she's a mare does she live in her own house or still live with the family? Is there anything else that defines her? Can you tell us a little bit more about her personality? This is a great app but I think it needs to be expanded a little bit more :D

Also when you are satisfied with this app please remove the WIP tag so it can be fully assessed<3

I'm so glad you like her. I've been thinking about her all day, I even had a dream about her :D

I'll go ahead and fix her up some more and if you don't mind could you triple check it? I want her to be perfect.

I'm so glad you like her. I've been thinking about her all day, I even had a dream about her :D

I'll go ahead and fix her up some more and if you don't mind could you triple check it? I want her to be perfect.

Your wish is my command.