Halo the lost Spartan squad RP. 1 spot left. Sign up on OOC

Hello, there is one spot left Over in OOC if any pony wishes to join late. Anyway, the only rules here are the following

1.Play realistically

2.Have fun

2 notes

1. Please try and post regularly so it doesnt die off

2. U do now have to write CC or WoE quality work though it is welcome.

STORY

During the war between the UNSC and the covenet, a squad of Spartans had been left wounded and left for dead on reach. They had managed to get aboard a ship and onto earth though when they got off, the war had reached them there. The spartan squad's ship had been shot down and has landed in new Mombasa. The squad is currently known as KIA, though they might be about to prove them wrong, if they escape there crash.

RP STARTS

Sky woke up inside the cockpit, wondering what had happened. He noticed his squad in the back, he hoped they were ok as he kicked the door down only to fall out onto his back. He looked at the pelican, there was human corpses every where on it, the squad that had been taking them back. Sky looked around the area to see how safe it was, it looked relatively safe. Sky turned his flash light on and did another survey. He remembered that there was a warthog in the back of the pelican. As sky went to see if it had survived the crash he saw that it had been smashed to much to drive though the machine gun wasnt killed. Sky hit the ramp opening bay to let his team out . When it didnt open he ripped it open.

Sky turned on his night vision and saw a covenet squad and quickly dashed to cover. He went for his rifle only to find it had fallen off in the crash. He found all he had was his combat knife and a magnum. He pulled both out and hoped his team wouldnt make tons of noise

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ember slowly came to in the back of the Pelican. He didn't prefer flying very much, too many variables. The harness that held him in his seat now was bent and twisted. Sure, he might have been tossed around if he didn't use it, but it offered little protection. He went to grab the energy sword he'd found on Reach, but everything had been thrown around in the crash. Lucky for him though, it hadn't landed too far away from where he sat. Using his tail, he was able to reach his sword and cut himself free from his harness. Ember began scavenging what he could from the wreck. He found his saw, but the ammo had been scattered about everywhere. He also found his detonator, with only one bomb. He would have continued, but he noticed something on his motion sensor, multiple hostiles moving in on his location. He needed everything he could from this Pelican, so there was no way he was letting them scavenge it! Activating his camouflage, he slunk out of the Pelican to wait in ambush.

Sky, threw is ID-FF, saw Ember activate his cloak and wait in a ambush spot. Sky signalled for Ember to wait for now, they needed to know how many were inbound. Sky peaked around the corner and saw at least three squads of covenet. It looked like there was at least one pair of haunters , thirteen brutes and twenty grunts. Looked like a recon force, probably looking for any survivers of this crash, doubt they expected Spartans to crawl from here. Sky pressed his back behind the cover he was on as he checked his magnums ammo, it had four bullets in the clip currentaly. Sky reached for a clip but found he had lost them all in the crash. Sky grabbed his magnum and his combat knife as he snuck around to get into a more hidden location to ambush them.

"Ember, wait until they are actually about to search the pelican, we ambush then" Sky said quietly through the helmets comm.

((sorry for not posting i never saw it apper in the recent post so i didn't know it was made also i just thought what armor abiliy i want to have i want to have overshild as my armor ablity)) stormchaser snap out of it from the crash they had first thing he notice was his team had already left him in when he check for his weapons he notice his rocket launcher was gone his shotgun was on the floor by him and his sword was still on him but not his pistol so he got his soward to cut him free grab his shotgun and begin to check for ammo his shotgun was full thats good then he started to look for any extra armmo he could find

((tahts ok, sorry i should have sent PM's to both of you letting you know its started))

Sky heard a bit of thudding on the pelican, he smiled slightly as he realized that storm had woken up though he was making way to much noise. Sky saw the covenet turn and face there way, looking like they had heard something. Sky knew that even though they are Spartans, they cant fight off that with the weaponary that they had. They needed time to search the pelican without fear of being caught and shot down.

"Storm, be quiet we don't have enough ammo to win this one, stealth is a must so keep it down before they come this way" Sky said over the comm channel hoping that storm would put behind his stupid love of going head on for a chance at surviving

((i didn't see a turn order)) "you may not have enough ammo but i found enough i also found my rocket laucher and a couple of frags and plama grandes" said stormchaser after he got himself got everything on him he left the pelican ((we just crash land and you sent a pair of hunters at use they are basicly walking cannons))

((Um, yea, this is new Mombasa city, this place is covenet covered and there is no turn order))

Sky saw storm leave the pelican with a bit to much gear on him, he was going to create such a racket. Sky saw brute look their way. Sky deperatly hopped that they hadnt heard or seen them

"Storm, use stealth. If you wont take it as advice take it as a order, a rocket launcher wont take them all out" Sky said over the comm as he readyed his combat knife and magnum in tac style. If they got found he was going to be forced into close quarters. Sky looked at the covenet and noticed that this was a pretty big scout force.

(I feel confident that we can take them down easily. :20:)

"I can take out a Hunter and cause mass panic. That should give you two plenty of time to find ammunition, if you're careful. On your mark Lieutenant." Ember replied over the comms. He was ready, already planning how it would go down. First, he'd cut a hunter in two. That would start the panic and he'd make his way outside the group. Then, it'd just be a matter of picking them off one by one, and hopefully his higher-ups would have their ammo by then.

((We are Spartans, well time for sky's personality to clash lol oh, i just relized in my own app, i put captain for rank lol, well il fix that))

Sky disagreed, he would never let a teammate do that, especially alone. Sky knew that the kid was correct, though he wasn't about to let them throw there lives away on a suicide attack though he knew he was right, sky wouldnt be much help with...wait a minute, sky still had four shots a a knife, they could win this

"Well, looks like you two want to make the covenet know we are here, alright lets go though im not going for ammo. I say me and ember move in and attack in close range while storm uses his weaponry to take out the heavier units" Sky responded not about to let his friend go in alone

((ok first i don't think you can cut a hunter in two reason one they are much bigger then you and if we was human they whould still be much bigger the you reason 2 there are two of them Rainbow said to play realisc you could not cut a hunter in two with something as small as a enegy sword all that would do would because be like a torn in real life)) "i am not one for sealth and when you are really let's get this party started" said stormchaser over his comm

((I thought I was actually being more realistic with that. Energy swords are made of plasma and can even cut through metal, and the reason Hunters are so hard to take down in the game is because it's a game. You have to remember that as a Spartan, a hunter is maybe a foot or so taller than us (Sorry if you use different measurements), and their waist is the thinnest part of their bodies, so I'm pretty sure an energy sword could cut clean through. However, I realize that this probably wouldn't kill the Hunter, since the Hunter is actually just a bunch of worms, but it would definitely hinder the Hunter's actions.))

"As you command Lieutenant. We move on your mark." Ember said, ready to move.

((yes but if you measue the enegy sword and the hunters it would not go all the way thought maybe half way plus we are pony therefore we are smaller then the humans)) stormchaser checking to make sure his rocket luacher is ready "i am ready when you are" said stormchaser on his comm

((Yea, a hunter would NOT go down from 1 hit of a energy sword though it would cause alot of damage though i have done it in 1 hit from the front in the game :) Skill))

Sky nodded and waited for the covenet to come down the ally. They never did. Sky threw a nearby rock which got there attention. Sky went tac style as he waited for four seconds. As soon as four seconds sky gave the order

"Go for it" Sky said as he dashed around the corner, using his enhanced evade to dash up quickly and used the momentum to charge his combat knife into a brutes neck, instantly killing it. Sky used the brute as a shield from all the grunts that had started firing. Sky fired off his four shots taking one out with each. Sky dropped him magnum and pulled the brutes spiker from its holster and started firing, still using the brute as a bullet shield

((Good luck))

Ember heard the command, and the commotion, and moved in. The enemy were all so focused on Sky that they didn't even see Ember sneaking up. He quickly identified the Brute leaders, thanks to their armor, and began doing hit and runs. He'd stab a leader in the back, then move on to his next target before the others could figure out what was going on. But then, he got an idea that might actually be a little fun. He started slicing at the Hunter's heels, causing them to swing their giant shields around in the crowd. It was fun, and chaotic, but Ember knew he couldn't stay near them for long, lest he get hit by a rocket from Stormchaser. He returned to the outskirts of the group, picking off the more powerful opponents. With everything going this smoothly, it shouldn't take long at all.

((when you did that Rainbow was both still alive or only one)) When he heard the commad he got his rocket laucher and flew on top of the pelcican he saw ember attacking the hunters and when they turn to face and shield attack him he fire two rockets one at each they when down thanks to team stormchaser quickly reloaded and found a group of grunts and when he finish reloading he fire another rocket taking out the group

Sky droped the spiker as it ran out of ammo. With his only weapon a knife, sky threw the brute onto a grunt, killing him from the weight. Sky saw a grunt throwing a plasma grenade at ember. Like hell he was. Sky threw his knife at the grunt causing him to miss throw. The grenade flew towards sky. Sky ducked his head dogging the grenade my mere millimeters and it blew up behind him. Sky used the launch of the grenade to fly into a brute knocking him down. Sky dogged three spikes that were fired. Sky activated the brutes plamsa grenade and kicked him off, tackling ember behind cover before the whole battle field becomes a plasma grenade explosion chain.

Ember wasn't expecting his leader to tackle him to the ground like that, but after a few seconds he understood why. The whole canyon became filled with a brilliant flash of blue light, and the ground where the Covenant had once stood was charred with plasma residue. It was maneuvers like that that made Delta 226 such an inspirational leader, and perhaps the only reason Ember listened to a thing he was told. "Great job, but any others around are bound to have heard that." Ember pointed out.

Sky nodded as he rolled off ember. He looked over to where the battle was. It was just one massive burnt area, good thing he got ember out of there.

"Alright, find your gear. We need to move out as soon as we have what we need" Sky said as he stood up and started walking towards the pelican, they needed to salvage as much as they could before moving out. Sky went into the front and saw his assault rifle and sniper. Sky grabbed both and secured them tightly, Sky also found two magnums in the emergency weapon component for the pilots. Sky grabbed them. He also found three combt knives, he grabbed them as they might come in handy. After he had grabbed some ammo and found his gear, sky grabbed some ration packs from the back of the pelican and put in a pouch on his belt. Sky walked outside and raised his rifle, covering his team until they had found there gear.

After all the stuff happen stormchaser hop off the top of the pelican and when to find anything he miss and all that was some more ammo,grandes of every type and a couple of land mines after he got his stuff he went out by sky and waited

With the area clear for now, it was Ember's best opportunity to gather his ammunition. He found a magnum, though he couldn't be sure if it was his original magnum or not. He also found more sticky detonators, most of his saw ammo, a few plasma grenades, and his portable gravity lift. He didn't want to spend anymore time here than was necessary, so once he had the gear that would help him, and subsequently them, survive, he joined the group outside. "Alright, what are your orders, Lieutenant?"

Sky looked at there surroundings, they had mainly buildings, rubble and some body's in there immediate area. Sky looked around a bit more, seeing what looked like a vehicle, sky used his helmets binoculars to look, he saw a warthog with what looked to be a machine gun.

"Alright, we cant stay here, as i think we just learned, this area of new Mombasa is in hostile turf and from the size of that squad, i would think we are in deep" Sky said as he looked over to the charred remains of the battle field, then to the warthog.

"If that thing is still working, we are going to drive our way out of this hell if not then it looks like we are hoofing it" Sky said as he started walking carfully over towards the vehicle

((Okay, i need to say this, i cant stop laughing at dat pic smart))

((All is as according to plan 8-) ))

Ember followed him over to the Warthog. He wasn't much of a mechanic, so there really wouldn't be much he could do, but if the had to go on foot he could definitely be of use there. Though, he did find it kind of strange to find a Warthog here without any other UNSC equipment nearby. Ember decided his effort was best used searching the nearby area. Maybe he'd find something, for better or for worse.

As sky got over to the warthog, he looked inside to see a UNSC soldier with...a beam rifle wound? sky dragged him out of the warthog and checked to see how much fuel was left, only about half. As sky kept searching the warthog he had a strange feeling, like some pony was wa

His thoughts got cut out as he heard the familiar sound of a beam rifle being shot. Sky evaded it and ducked behind the warthog when he heard a additional three shots. Sky poked his head out and saw four jackles one a distant roof top. Sky knew that this was not going to be easy to escape with all of them surviving, one of the two options was to just get in and drive, the other was to go into a building that looked like it had been barricaded up. Sky chose the building.

"Snipers, get to that building" Sky shouted out as he started sprinting to the building, not looking back, not swerving, just sprinting

((Prepare to find out how much of a hell hole we just crashed into))

Archived