Halo the lost Spartan squad RP. 1 spot left. Sign up on OOC

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ember would have loved nothing more than to go invisible and sneak up on those snipers, but he did as he was ordered. He still went invisible, if nothing else than to hide from the snipers, but he moved into the building with his superiors.

As sky got to the door his instincts told him to duck and he did . A sniper shot went right over his head and hit the wall. Sky got up and kicked the door straight down and went inside. As sky got inside he saw corpses of both covenet and UNSC soldiers, looks like thats why the warthog was there. Sky walked over to what looked like a ODST. As he took the helmet off, he checked the dog tags, odst. Sky looked at the whole squad there, he counted three. Meaning that there might be more inside

(( this is what my armor lookes like: 2lie788.jpg ))

Dashing awoke in pelican Charlie Shepard, only to find all of his squad dead. Like always. Before Dashing was a Spartan, he was a captain of an ODST sqaud. One day, his sqaud was sent on a mission to a unknown planet, but were flanked by the covenant, and two ancient species. Apparently, the general of the naval crew decided to leave the squad there, and say they were being "attacked by Covenant". It was truly a set up, just to get rid of the squad, but only four of the soldiers survived, which one of them was Dashing. After they got back to base, the four soldiers were split up. After Dashing got back, something died inside him. How 20 of his men died for nothing. Dashing then lost his emotions, and lost his motivation. He started to reduce his talking to a minimum of 1%, and made no contact with his squad members, because if they die, more grief would be put on his shoulders. Dashing also went through tons of squads, only to be the last survivor on the mission. After a while, he was promoted to Spartan, and was sent on his first mission. Which was where he is now. Dashing searched the pelican for any ammo, or weapons, and only found an assault rifle, and tons of ammo for it. He then had to break out of the pelican from the cockpit, and saw jackals sniping the h**l out of whatever it was. Dashing then looked around, to see if he can get up there, and rain lead all over them. Finally, he found some stairs, and started to sneak up to the roof. When it was the perfect time, he leaped on to the rooftop, and sprayed bullets all over. In the end, all of the jackals were dead. Dashing then walked near the ledge, and started looking for any place he could find a vehicle at, and found a warthog.

(( I used my Halo topic as a reference to Dashing's back story ;) ))

((You mean your old halo topic? Firefox was part of that team lol if i am thinking of the right incident, i changed his name to skyzipper))

Sky heard the jackles fire stop, what had happened? As sky walked back out side he saw taht the jackles wernt there anymore. Sky walked back inside and grabbed the dog tags of the squad. As he did that he signaled for his squad to move outside. Sky leveled his assault rifle as he went outside, he needed to make sure he could fight off anything. Sky walked up to the warthog and checked the damage, minor plamsa burns, nothing that was going to stop this thing from working. Sky jumped in the driver seat and started trying to hot wire the vehicle

((Actually, the name change is perfect!))

After seeing the other Spartan hop in the warthog, Dashing jumped off the ledge, and started sprinting to the east of the warthog, to see if there's any other supplies. "Something here feels... Familiar..." Dashing thought. When Dashing stopped talking, he started to talk to himself in his head, which kept his talking habits entertained. After sprinting about three blocks, he noticed a mongoose next to a gun store, and decided to go check it out. Dashing breaks down the door, with his gun making sure the area was clear, before he enters. While searching the store, all Dashing found was a dead Marine, more assault rifle ammo, a pistol, and lots of ammo to the pistol. After Dashing was done scavenging in the store, he got on mongoose, only to find it was out of gas. Fortunately, there was a gas station across the street, but unfortunately, he needed a debut card. So Dashing searched all the bodies, until he found one. He then put in the card, had to guess the pin, figured out the pin, chose how much gas he wanted, filled it up, then drove off, searching for a aircraft some sort to fly off this planet.

((Oh, dashing. Just so you know in case you don't, this is based in New Mombasa which is on earth, the war has reached our home))

As sky got into the warthog, he started to wonder who had taken out those sniper's. He knew that something felt familiar. Sky just couldn't place it. As sky kept trying to hot wire the vehicle he realized that, the wires were damaged. Sky groaned as he pulled out a repair kit and started trying to repair the vehicle. He managed to get it working again though it was still damaged and he would need proper tools to fix it. Sky got out from under the warthog and jumped on the gun, it seemed like it was working though he had to test it to check. He still was not willing to let the whole covenet army know that they had survived that crash. as sky jumped off the gun he heard what sounded like a...mongoose? wait, there was other survivors? As sky thought this, he started remembering his time before he became a Spartan

((Dash, Sky and Dashing know each other from the last halo RP right?))

((did you forget i was in the rp also)) Stormchaser heard the firing stopping so he also ran to the wathog to check to make sure everythiing working since he has something on how to repair all kinds of vechies ((i hope thats ok dash)) everything check out fine so he got up on the turrent to scan the area he didn't she any convent but he saw something in the distance but it look more pony then alien so he didn't fire at it

((Which dash lol, and no i didnt forget))

Sky saw storm come out and help and fix the warthog. Once they were sure everything was fine and sky had checked the gun again, he looked at storm

"Does something about the sniper's going down seem familiar to you?" Sky asked storm

error dah you worte storm had checked the gun again, looked at storm i can't look at myself i think by the first storm you mean sky

((Which dash lol, and no i didnt forget))

Sky saw storm come out and help and fix the warthog. Once they were sure everything was fine and storm had checked the gun again, looked at storm

"Does something about the sniper's going down seem familiar to you?" Sky asked storm

"not that i can think of but i see something over by that gas station thing in the distance its to far to see but i can tell it doensn't look like a convert" said stormchaser

Sky jumped into the front seat as he finished the hotwireing. Looked like it was time to drive. Sky pushed out the UNSC marine who was in the passenger seatm he had thee spikes in his chest and four in in head, he was dead. Sky checked the gas again, it was at half

"Hey storm, lets go check it out, though it looks like ember is taking his sweet time, well while we wait lets see if these marines have anything useful on them" Sky said as he got out of the warthog and checked the body he had just pushed out, it looked like he was a odst, just like those inside. Sky noticed some ammo. Sky grabbed it all and equipped a little to his belt for some spare and the rest he threw in the back, they might need it

Ember had been staring at the scene for quite some time. Not because it freaked him out, he was too used to killing for that, but because he was trying to figure out what had happened. At first glance, one would assume that the ODSTs had a final stand against the Covenant, but there had only been one entrance to the shop, and it was locked from the inside. Ember didn't have much longer to ponder this though, as his squad was waiting for him outside. He hurried to catch up and get in, sliding across the hood of the Warthog and swinging himself into the passenger seat. He had his saw locked and loaded, not that it would be much use at a distance, but if things got hairy he could always switch out for another gun. "Sorry about that, something just didn't seem right in there." Ember explained.

((If you guys wanna know where I'm going with my plan, it is where Dashing will discover that the other three ponies that escaped from the planet(Sky Ember, and Storm) are on the same planet that he is on, and will regain what died inside him slowly. Then he will realize somepony also escaped, that Dashing thought died(Killjoy). By the ways, the color of my armor is the same of the picture, but the red is white, and the white is steel.))

((Good plan, except for the fact that in almost every free RP I'm in, I use a completely different character. Sure, I was in the other Halo RP, but that was a Pegasus called Twister, and now I'm a dragon called Ember. Besides, I had to leave the other one, so I'm not even sure what you guys did with that character.))

((I don't really know. I'd say at least one per RP, soooo 5+ characters. Then I have a few Main RP characters, so overall I have about 8+ characters, many of whom faded away with the RPs they were in.))

While driving, Dashing noticed lights in an ally way, and decided to go check it out. When he reached the light, he saw that there was an ODST, brutally injured. Dashing took one step closer, and the soldier looked up, staring for a few seconds, then looked down at the plasma wounds on his chest. Dashing hesitated to help, and decided to. While Dashing was repairing the ODST, the ODST noticed that on Dashing's left Shoulder piece, was RISE carved in it. "W-wait... Your that soldier, w-who is like... like a ghost. " The ODST said, looking straight at Dashing's eyes through his helmet, only to see his gray, lifeless eyes. After three seconds of staring, Dashing got back to work. In the distance, Dashing and the ODST heard the chatter of Elites closing in, fast. "L-look, I'll cause a distraction, and you go, I was gonna die anyways..." the ODST says, pulling out a pistol, and a grenade. Dashing hesitated again, and got up and carried the ODST to the mongoose. The ODST then pulled off his dog tags, and handed them to Dashing, and Dashing nodded. After that, Dashing drove off, while the ODST shot at the Elites, and pulling the pin to his grenade, running at them. After Dashing passed 4 blocks, he heard an explosion, then looked at the dog tags. His ID was SURVIVE. Dashing quickly put the tags in a secure place, and looked back at the road, only to see a plasma grenade flying at him. In a split second, Dashing found himself on the ground, the mongoose destroyed, and plasma everywhere. He quickly took cover nearby a trash can, and shot back.

((Killjoy's armor is a dark grey with very dark red shoulder and knee pads,her gloves and chest plate are black. the helmet she wears is Mk. IV with a red visor and the chest plate is Grenadier. shoulder pads are the ones that kind look like big shields, I forget their names. and the knee pads are the standard issue. She is pretty much the heavy weapons expert.))

Suddenly a wall of bullets hit the covenant that were advancing towards dashing. the bullets came fast and made no sign of stopping. rounds came in piercing through covenant armor. soon the firing stopped and a few moments later, a tall Spartan in red,black and white armor walked out of the door way and pointed her chaingun at the covenant again and fired more. She slowly made her way over to dashing. "c'mon you mangy gits! I got enough lead for all o' ya, might as well get it while it's hot!" her voice held a thick British like accent. Her laugh was not really settling, she seemed to enjoy conflicts as if this war was something she belonged to. She also seemed carefree as the plasma bolts whizzed by her. the word "Killjoy" was scratched onto the visor.

((hopefully that was good enough of a badass entry.))

Killjoy kept firing until the barrel of her chain gun was red hot and what seemed to be 150 shells panging on the hard ground beneath their feet. Killjoy let off the trigger as the cloud of dust and smoke cleared to reveal all the covenant on the ground dead. Her armor showed Plasma burns but none of the bolts made it through her thick armor. the armor she wore was heavily fortified and no soft spots seemed to show at all. Killjoy stood straight and took off her helmet "oi, where is your squad...don't tell me you got wiped out too." she said.

Archived