Halo the lost Spartan squad RP. 1 spot left. Sign up on OOC

Sky nodded as he kept his ears out for ping's. He knew that a clocked elite was going to be tough, though they should manage. Sky decided to try and get the other pony to move to them

"This is Delta 226, if your alive respond, i repeat all UNSC units respond" He said as they moved towards the shot

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killjoy swung her gun around every corner she came across, the alley ways were really dark. Killjoy decided to flip on the spot light attached to her should to see down the alleys. "wonder if he'll answer...Honestly I don't think calling out on the coms are a good idea. Covenant might pick it up and flock towards us." she advised to Sky,

((Well, dashing wanted action))

Sky nodded, he agreed that calling out on the com, but it was worth a try. As sky and killjoy entered a street, the same one that the ice cream shop is, sky started to hear a slight pinging. Sky looked a bit worryed as he puller out his assault rifle and leveled it. As sky aimed at a wall, he saw the faint glow of cloaked elites. Sky grinned

"Looks like company and they are surrounding us, by the looks and sounds of it, back to back?" Sky said as he scanned the area, still hearing the pinging which was getting more and more frequent

Killjoy looked around and saw the faint distortions of cloaked elites also. "well...the fools surrounded us." she said pulling the trigger of her gun and let the bullet fly at the elites. the shining of blue over shields appeared the cloak dissipated once a round hit the armor. soon more and more elites started to uncloak. there were a lot of them. "looks like we hit the jack pot!"

Ember had been off to the rooftops with nothing more than a nod to his commanding officer. He was quick, he was silent, and he was deadly. It was a shame that he'd been ordered not to engage the enemy, but it's not like it would have mattered. He didn't even see those elites until the two surrounded opened fire. Of course, it's not like the elites were any more observant, they hadn't noticed him either. Locating the thickest group of enemies, Ember readied his sticky detonator. "Permission to engage?" Ember asked calmly. At the word go, he would fire.

Sky heard morepiinging, though this sounded like it was coming from above them, like over where storm and ember where. Sky saw a elite with a energy sword lunge at them. Sky barely managed to dogthe elite though he did and he put his gun right on the elites head and fired, taking it out in four shots. Sky threw the body down as he felt three plamsma shots hit his shields

"Storm, Ember, you got some of your own, there cloaked, watch out" Sky said as he shot a airborn plasma grenade

"ok i will keep a watch if they come into my range i will kill but hopefully ember will kill them before they get here or alesat thin there numbers ember the best olace to shoot is their head even their shield can't stop a headshot to kill it with one bullet" said stormchaser over the comm

an elite swung his energy sword at Killjoy but she side stepped the strike before spinning and swinging her chain gun around like one would with a sledge hammer and nailed the elite hard sending him to the ground with a loud thud. "nice try cupcake" she said putting a burst a five rounds into the Elite's chest. Dark blue blood splattered onto her helm and she made no effort in wiping it off. She grinned sadistically as she put more rounds down range into the Elites.

After hearing all the commotion, Dashing and Blaze ran out of the building, and ran as quickly as possible to somewhere safe. But while Dashing was running, he heard a plasma shot right beside him, and when he checked Blaze, he was on the ground. Dashing quickly shot back, and hit the sniper, dashed right to Blaze and started panicking. "I-it's ok Dashing, It's j-just a burn." Blaze said. When Dashing checked the wound, he suddenly stopped, only to see it was in the neck. Dashing took off his helmet, and said, "Blaze, it was a shot to the neck, which means..." Dashing stopped again. "You look like me... Wait... Dad?" Blaze said, but after that, his head hit the ground. Blaze died. Dashing then remembered his life before he joined UNSC, and how he had a child named Blaze, and a wife named Jewel. While Dashing remembered, a tear ran down his cheek, and once again, something inside him died, but now worse. It began raining, and Dashing put his helmet back on, and picked up Blaze, and ripping of some of his child's hair, and putting it where he had put the dog tags. He then found a cemetery, and had found a new grave area, placed Blaze in it, and buried him. He then carved, "R.I.P Blaze, the son any father would want..." After that, he picked some flowers, and put them on his grave. He also had fround candles, and light those, but Dashing had to make it to where the candle won't go out. And like before, Dashing began walking, again.

((wait...Spartans are taken when they are only six and trained until the age 14. Spartans wouldn't have lives of their own once they have been chosen...sorry if I'm being too technical about this. It wouldn't make sense.))

Sky saw a pony run from a shop, though he didnt seem to want to help them out. Sky saw that it was a Spartan. Sky's thoughts got interupted when a plasma bolt hit him in the chest, it didnt hurt, thanks to shields but this was getting insane. Sky dogged a plasma grenade and used his evade to boost of the wall and get out of the kill zone. As he got out, he quickly threw a spike which wedged it self into a elite. The elite rushed sky, only to be kicked straight into one of its team mates. They both blew up

"Storm, i need you and ember to catch up to the pony up ahead, he looked like a Spartan, i need you to check for him or her, we got these guys. If you see the Spartan engaged, move in and support, other wise keep out of trouble" Sky said as he shot down another elite with three shots, two in the eyes one in the forehead.

((Don't worry Killjoy, it is really confusing. Especially since DashingBlade only seems interested in his own story.))

"Yes sir." Ember replied as he moved from rooftop to rooftop, keeping an eye on the spartan. It appeared the spartan was travelling with a young child. There was a Beam Rifle shot which hit the kid right in the neck. Before Ember could do anything, the unknown spartan had already shot the sniper, and was now mourning the death of the child. The fool had even removed his helmet. That would've been the end of him too, if Ember hadn't been there. A Jackal on the roof had him in his sights, but Ember snapped it's neck before it could fire. If the spartan had his helmet on, Ember wouldn't have had to engage. This was war. Some people died, others lived. The rain began to patter on Ember's helmet as he watched the spartan. Ember used the Jackal's Beam Rifle to keep a lookout for any more snipers while the spartan buried the kid.

Why was he doing this? Why was he taking so much time for one casualty? While he did that, thousands more just like that one were being slaughtered, yet here was this spartan, ignoring all attempts of communication, acting alone. And once he was done, he started walking again, away from the others. Ember couldn't believe it. He wasn't sure what, but something about this spartan infuriated him. Still cloaked, Ember moved with earshot of the spartan. Turning off his comms, he asked the spartan "Just who do you think you are?" in a low, angry voice.

"You think he's different?" Ember asked, indicating the grave. Ember was becoming more and more angry, but he couldn't figure out why. "Every day there are more and more just like him, but they don't get burials. No, they're lucky if their bodies are even found! In fact, they're lucky if they even get remembered! Even now, there are more just like him everywhere in this city! Are you even listening to me!?" Ember was angry. The reason he was so angry. It wasn't this spartan that he was angry at, it was the spartan program. He was one of the ones taken as a young child. In the program, they were always told that they were all equal, but then the program would go and praise one of the children for 'showing intuition'. Whenever Ember tried anything like what they did, he was always reprimanded. He never understood why they were so special, and that resentment carried with him, even now. Ember could feel his anger, but he still couldn't place it. His memories of the Spartan Training Program had long been suppressed, making what he learned instinctual.

((no Dashing, the Spartan program is similar to what they did in ancient Greece, taken as a shild and trained hard to be Elite. the suit has nothing to do with it.))

Killjoy nailed the last Elite and felt the pack become light again. "great...oh ammo how you forsaken me..." she said lowering her chain gun and followed the angry voices until she stumbled upon Ember yelling furiously at the Spartan she met earlier. "Problems Gentlemen?" she asked not really caring about what is going, her worry was that Ember was being too loud and might attract mor covenant that she doesn't have enough ammo for.

((You are correct on the suit part, but I was not intending the suit, I was meaning that when Halo 4 came out, they didn't take children anymore, because of the mass production of the armor.))

"He was my son..." Whispered.

((And if I'm wrong on my part, then let's just say he signed up for it, and remember, he was an ODST before becoming a Spartan.

Sky was shooting when he saw a elite rushing him with a energy sword. Sky smiled as he put his gun on his back and pulled to combat knives. He ran at the elite, dogging plasma. When the elite swung at him, sky used evade to get behind him, which was when he stuck one knife in his back and used the other to slit its throat. Sky put both combat knives away quickly as he grabbed the energy sword of the falling elite and threw it at a elite. As sky pulled his rifle out, he got the sense that something bad was about to happen. Sky felt the thud of a brute with a gravity hammer and looked over to the source. There was a chieftain

"Oh pony feathers, jilljoy" He yelled out. He looked behind him, there was about eight elites left, though now they were going to find this hard

((Dashing I don't think you know entirely on how a Spartan is formed. they pick the strongest children and train them hard for eight years to get their bodies strong enough for the augmentation.. At 14 Sierra 117 fought and won against four ODSTs so the ODSTs would not be eligible for the Spartan program.. The Spartans are also chemically augmented at the same age, about 75% of all Spartan eligible survive that process. and the mass the production of armor would have no effect on using adults for the Spartan Program. They would have to go through such hell for years before their bodies would even handle such augmentation. The suits are also almost 1,000 pounds so no normal person without the chemical augmentation can wear such armor. Only Spartans can because their bodies are tough enough to withstand the Suits pressure and weight. If a normal person entered the suit. the suit will try to fit the body of its wearer, but a normal body is too fragile and the wearer would be crushed inside the suit. I'm pulling out my technical side. If you read the books, you would know more about the Spartan program.))

((and Sky, Killjoy and Ember are confronting Dashing.))

((Yea, about the spartan program, what killjoy said is right though i dont think he knows where we are gettingat. Me, dashing and storm were all on a planet on a secret op that only the higher ups knew about, we were ODST then, and we are using the same char's. Smart was there two but he is using a diff char, so his old one died on the planet. Dashing has used that idea from then in this so its sorta like continued. Oh, and if you have played halo 4, then you actually will see a normal marine or two in spartan armor))

Sky noticed ember and killjoy with the new pony. Sky guessed this was up to him. He put away his assault rifle and drew both dual magnums. Sky and the elites+brute started running at each other. Sky quickly let ten bullets into a elite killing it off. He dogged a hit from the gravity hammer and used evade to get in the middle of a group of elites. He used evade again as the brute swung at him, killing off three elites trying so. Sky quickly ducked from a grenade. As he stood up he felt the pain of another plasma bolt hitting him though his shields managed to hold. Sky quickly recovered and dogged another hit from the brute as he put away his magnums and drew his assault rifle and let of a clip into the elite who had shot him. Sky quickly shot them all once, just to get their attention.

"You guys think that a gravity hammer and three elites can beat me? I survived that hell storm you guys threw at us on that flood infested planet, I CAN SURVIVE THIS" Sky yelled out, extremely loud

((see I thought the same thing, I saw that. But if you look carefully it is like a smaller and lighter version of real Spartan armor. I guess I just get too OCD about these sort of details.))

Killjoy looked back and saw sky trying to fight the Elites and Brute Chieftain. "Ember make sure that pony doesn't go anywhere." she said running off to aid Sky, she dropped her gun and ammo pack and started sprinting. The weight of Killjoy's thick armor made loud thuds for every step.. she got within a few feet from the Brute when it noticed her running towards him and swung his hammer at her. Killjoy quickly locked her armor and took the blow. The impact of the hammer made Killjoy sink into the ground. Killjoy quickly got out of armor lock and jumped onto the brute grabbing its chest plate and using the sheer weight of her armor to bring the Brute down. She then used the armor locking on her legs to pin the Brute's arms to the ground. Killjoy then just let loose on the Chieftain, punch after punch, the Brute's helmet was beginning to cave in and crack as Killjoy showed no sign of stopping the major flogging she was giving to the ape like beast. ((Gears of war three reference anyone? I think everyone loves that sort of execution lol and she's going to be punching the Brute the entire time Sky takes on the remaining Elites.)) Killjoy finally stopped after what seemed to be minutes, the brute's blood splattered on her visor and fists. ((oh and just everyone knows...Killjoy is...off in the head just a bit)) Killjoy slowly got up and looked down at the Brute whose head was now basically a cavern.

((Just for future references, that would not work. A brute is strong enough to lift a spartan, even one with as heavy armor as killjoy, and brutes with gravity hammers have extreamly enhanced shields and would be abe to easy withstand punches))

Sky saw killjoy start beating the brutes head in to a pulp. He flinched at the brutallity before turning his head back to the elites. They were looking at him like he was food. Sky put all his weapons away and just drew two knives. At the same time the elites drew their energy swords. Looks like melee combat. They ran at each other, once again. Sky used his evade to slip past the first one and then did the same to literally slip under two that had tried to coat hang him with there blades. As sky got behind them he rushed up behind one and using one of his knives, stabbed it into the neck of a elite and using the knife to swing of and launched at another.He didnt stab this one, he held on and as the other elite stuck, he used evade to do a backflip and doge it. The elite stabbed his own teammate. Sky landed behind them and put his knives away. He walked up behind the one trying to pull out his blade from his teammates chest. Sky activated his plasma grenade and turned around and started walking. The grenade blew up both the elites. Sky walked over to killjoy and shock his head, we dont use that much brutalness, it makes as as bad as the covenet. Sky started walking over to the spartan

((well she was punching the thing a TON. and yes you have a point, but If the suit is a quarter of a ton plus the weight of the Wearer. That is like 650 to 700 pounds, and this is roughly estimating, it could be more sense the augmentation made the Spartans' bones more dense and virtually indestructible plus muscle density was also increased tenfold so the weight of the Spartan might have been increased a lot, so that is a ton of weight coming at you at once. I also have a theory, Maybe..just maybe, the Power armor increases its density once in armor lock. because the lock could stop a speeding vehicle without budging. That is why I went there, and as for the punching, not only does the Spartan have increased strength alone, but is equipped with the power armor. Master Chief could move a Warthog easily with just one arm. I completely understand if you don't want me to do things like that, so if you still don't want me to, that is fine))

Killjoy didn't hear words from Sky, only muffled sounds. The adrenaline and the uncontrollable anger she had towards the covenant always made her lose control. She shook her head and snapped out of it once the fighting was done. She looked at her hand that were soaked in blood "looks like you did it again ole girl..." she said to herself before following Sky and picking up her pack and putting it back on, she grabbed her gun and rested it on her shoulder.

Archived