Camp Half Blood (Rp thread)

Bluelight

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky grinned, he really hoped she was ready for this

"I need you in the tree's shooting down at them, they expect us to attack head on and only head on so they wont be protecting themselves from that kind of attack" Sky said as he patted fire on the back.

"Good luck" Sky said as he ran up onto the rock and started the red warcry

"Roger, how did you know i can climb trees very well?" Fire said as she puts special arrows into her quiver. "I have electric arrows, smoke arrows, poison arrows and arrows that can paralyze ponies" Fire said checking them all to see if they were straight

Sky looked back to see fire getting his arrows ready. Sky let the troops continue the warcry as he walked back to fire

"Nice selection you have there, i use a bow my self sometimes but my arrows are nothing like these, the only custom arrow i have is a rope arrow" Sky said to fire impressed at her arrow collection

Sky pulled a sword from his back

"Here is my blade, here have this" Sky says as he pulls his blade and gives fire one of his custom arrows

"It might help" Sky said as he pulled a second blade out, sky was going dual wield

"Thanks, you can have my special greek fire arrow" Fire said giving it to Sky. "It's quite powerful that's why i don't use it for capture the flag. But i think you will find a use for it"

Sky took the arrow and placed it into his quiver

"Looks like we are bout to start in a minute, time to get ready" Sky said as he nodded to fire and ran off to the high position, waiting for the bell to ring

((Ok, now we have to wait for blue))

Sky heard fire ask about frozen

"I dont know, i offered her to join us but i havnt seen her" Sky yelled back as he stood on high ground overlooking both teams, just itching for the bell to go

Midnight looked at Fire and Sky on the red team. Dang, if we were all on the same team, that would be awesome. She scanned the forest floor. Hey, where's Frozen?

Archived