Camp Half Blood (Rp thread)

Bluelight

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Make sure you are using the tree tops, they wont expect that. Oh, and i dont plan on staying back, im going to be in the front lines. Dont worry, the flag is well defended, there is about twelve of the red teams best warriors who are defending it" Sky said as he readyed him self. He put one hoof behind his back and drew out both his swords and put one on his other hoof. Time for battle sky thought to hiself

Sky see's the 8 warriors he had told to defend the flag run to the front line, idiots. Sky looked at fire

"Looks like they didnt listen, im going to go defend the flag" Sky said to fire as he started sprinting back to the flag

((Ok, i swear i am just going to say the bell has been wrung if blue doesnt get here soon, this is actually getting ridiculous))

Sky saw his team flag but didnt go all the way, he started placing traps around the whole perimeter.

Fire started jumping from tree to tree attacking incoming blue soldiers. She shot sticky arrows that explode into sticky glue in contact. Fire wondered if there was anything behind the thick clouds so she shoots her paralysis arrows into the clouds

((Fire, you cant control midnight, that is neveria's char, not yours and she is hiding in the clouds lol))

Sky heard the fighting start and quickly finished placing his last trap. Once he was done he fell back to the flag

((Owch, poor neveria, if you hit her))

Sky saw a pony run for the flag. Sky stood there, weapons sheathed. As the pony sprinted up he fliped like he had been coat hanged. Traps work wonders

((That's why is paralysis arrows, not as bad as the poison ones lol))

Fire wondered if she hit anything and thought that nopony was there. So she looks down to find the blue flag but cannot find it. "Where is it?" Fire asked herself

Sky saw a additional four pony's run for the flag. Sky laughed as he drew his bow and grabbed a arrow. Sky took aim and fired hitting one. Sky put the bow away and drew one of his two swords and waited to see how many got past the traps. One got past the trap but not past sky. He just kicked him straight back into the rope.

Sky saw a additional four pony's run for the flag. Sky laughed as he drew his bow and grabbed a arrow. Sky took aim and fired hitting one. Sky put the bow away and drew one of his two swords and waited to see how many got past the traps. One got past the trap but not past sky. He just kicked him straight back into the rope.

(Are you kidding me? I LOVE Pj, im just quitting on CTF because my friend sometimes gets in my stuff, and i was having network probs last night because she hook ed me up to the wrong internet....)

Sky saw another few pony's get close to the wire. One of them ran straight into it. The others realized that the area was trapped. They went up to the wire and slashed straight threw it. Sky drew his swords. They had finnally made it threw

Archived