Battle of Coruscant

STORY

Coruscant has been under the control of the separatists for nearly a month now and the republic has been striking hard to capture it back. The republic is losing and if they cant manage to get inside and save the senate, then they are going to be forced into signing a full surrender meaning that the separatists would win. Having no other choice, they are bringing in a elite clone squad led by a non clone who have been known for taking impossible jobs and getting out alive. They are currently in one of the republic cruisers which is punching a hole to get down on the planet and help out the jedi general who is on the ground trying to win a losing war.

RULES

1.Please play realistically

2. Please try and keep up

Who is what

Commando: Sky(RDD)

Clone Sniper:

Clone Arc:

The Jedi: Master Fire((Symphonic Fire))

RP STARTS

Sky was on his ship, wondering where his squad was. Looks like they missed the show, again. Sky walked to the hangar bay and saw hundreds of clones entering landing crafts, looks like it was time for the show to begin. Sky ran up to his custom ship. He hit the ramp and got in. Sky opened the weapon cabinet and saw his gear. He left it there as he jumped into the pilot seat. Time for the show to begin.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fire walked at the landing base in Tython, waiting for the commando that was supposed to be taking this mission with her. She finally walked up to a jedi and said "When the commando gets here, tell him to meet me in my meditation room". She them walks into the jedi temple, into her meditation room and meditates.

Sky dropped out of the hangar bay with the rest of the forces, he was going to meet with the jedi on Tython. Sky saw the battle had already started, ships were blowing up left and right. Sky did a barrel roll as a torpedo went straight past him. Sky quickly flew to the outer battle and hit the hyper drive. Once at the planet he landed on the landing base. Sky got up from the seat and grabbed his gear from the locker. As he got off he saw a Jedi

"Are you who i am supposed to meet?" He asks

"You are the Commando? Master Fire is waiting for you. Follow me" the jedi said getting into the speeder and bringing the commando to the jedi temple. They walk into the meditation room and Fire gets up. "Thank you Jedi Kalder, Greetings brave soldier" Fire said putting her hooves together and bowing at the commando. "I am Symphonic Fire, What is your name?"

Sky bowed back, he had great respect for the Jedi ever since one of them sacrificed his life to save him.

"I am Delta 226, though my name is Skyzipper" Said as he walked over and sat down.

"Why did i need to meet you here, the battle is on coruscant"Sky said

"Because i am still unaware of your plan to infiltrate the Sepratist base" Fire said walking around the meditation room. "Follow me, i have a hologram of the Sepratist base on Coruscant". She goes to the Hologram room and shows Sky the base

Sky follows fire to the hologram, Sky looked around it, looking for where he had planned his point of entry. When he see's it he points to it and then to another spot directly opposite the entry point.

"The plan was that the clones would make a push here*Points to front part of the facility* While me and my team, who didn't show up, enter here*Points to a spot right next to the attack zone. The plan was that the clones push with me and my squad as part of there army. While the battle was going on we would slip threw the side while all the droids are distracted and enter threw a sewer. Once we were inside we were just going to go with the flow" Sky tells fire as he points to all the locations he means

Sky looked at the hologram, he hadnt planned this part out.

"Like i said, we were going to go with the flow. We were planning on entering right on the edge of the base on the bottom floor, then we would have just gone where we could to get to our objective"

"Hmm, and what do we do once we are in the building? Force their leader to surrender? They might have sith lords in there and it could mean the return of Darth Arkronos" Fire said scratching her chin. "The jedi council had been sensing darkness returning to the galaxy"

Sky laughed, he had killed a sith before though it was hard

"If we encounter as Sith, we throw down a gas bomb and run. Our objective wasnt to make the leader surrender, that was part three of the plan. Part one was to get to the inner gate and let the rest of the clones in. The base is to fortified to take just us so we had planned on letting the 226(custom battalion) get inside to help out." Sky said as he pointed to the inner gate they needed to open

"If we take the right route in the sewer, we will be right on the other side of the compound meaning a decent travel to get where we need to go"

"Almost, our plan was to capture the base and use it as a staging point for the rest of the campaign to take back the planet, that base is the most fortified place in the area" Sky said as he thought about part 2, which was goign to be the hard part

"Part one and three should be easy, its part two that we need to worry about" Sky said

Sky snorted

"They never showed, im guessing that either they got called out to do something or just dogged me, its happened before" Sky said

"Though we will have the support of the 226 once we open the main gate"

"Yea, i have a ship. Though i need at least three pony's on board to be combat efficient, we have two so we need one more. If your going to ask why we need to be combat ready its that we havnt broken the blockade yet"

"We may be able to break through the blockade with stealth equipment" Fire said scratching her head. "It might be expensive, probably 10,000 credits but i'll see what i can do" Fire said switching off the hologram and walking to the Starship dealer at the port. She came back levitating machines and said to Sky "do you know how to install these? We can hid from the blockade if they don have sensors but even if they do, we would be long gone"

Sky looked at the parts

"Yea, i can install these. The 226 is already on the ground in a secure zone, thats where we land. Anyway, it takes about a hour to get these in" Sky said as they walked to his ship and started working

Archived