Battle of Coruscant

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As sky exited hyperspace, he saw the battle was not going all to well in space. Sky activated his stealth gear as he flew straight threw the battle. As he neared the landing zone sky felt a little explosion hit the back. Sky got up, grabbed his gear and two parachute's and hit the ramp

"You might want to jump, the fuel was hit. this thing is going to blow" Sky said as he threw the parashute to fire and jumped the ramp, starting to free fall

((We cant be hit by ships, just a rouge blast hit us so its sfe enought to jump))

Sky saw the landing zone and glided down towards it. When he was close to the ground, about a meter of the ground, he let the parashute go and did a roll as he landed. Sky got to his feet and saw some clones in a tent with a hologram. As he looked to his left he saw the 226's pride squad, a squad of arc's. Sky waited for fire to drop.

Fire didn't have enough time to strap on her parachute quickly. She struggled to buckle it up and accidentally let it go. She was parachute-less and free falling very fast. Then it hit her, she was a jedi and didn't need a parachute. She quickly spun her hooves so it was under her and she landed hard on all hooves and a big wave of dust clouded everywhere. "Sorry for the grand entrance, i usually don't dive from high ground" Fire said putting her hood on and walking to Sky

Sky smiled, the Jedi were surly resourceful. Sky mentioned for fire to ffollow him over to the commander of the 226, Captain Sharp

"Hey sharp, are the 226 ready for action,we dont want to be late for this party" Sky said to sharp

Fire puts her hooves together and bows at the Captain. "I am Symphonic Fire. I have come to aid Commander Sky on this mission" Fire said trying hard not to giggle. She loved to act serious in front of soldiers.

Sharp looked at the two, so this was the Jedi that was helping them? great they were already doomed

"Sir, we are ready to move out, all squads are waiting for the order. We will have our elite arc team support you. General Fire, nice to meet you. Permission to speak freely?" He asked fire

Sky walked over to the squad

"Well boy's, guess its time for some action. Get your gear ready, we move out in five"

"Sir, make sure you keep that man alive, he is the best soldier i know and i want him to survive this battle and go home" Sharp said sternly

"Sir, we are ready to do our part" The arc squad said to sky"

"Good, il meet out at the front lines before we charge"

As sky got the the battlefield, the clones were engaging. Blaster bolts were going every where, clones were falling and droids were blowing. Sky shot as he ran to the side of the battle field

Sky pointed to a crack in the ground

"Right there" Sky says as he pulls out his other gun, switches it to grenade launcher and blows it open. Sky puts his gun away and runs to the entrance, making sure that they were covered

"No, thats the fun part. We planted them there, we had a team plant mine's threw here as this was the only way into our lines" Sky said as he flipped something on his helm and started walkng very carefully

Archived