Battle of Coruscant

Sky heard what fire said and started to cry even more. He couldnt believe that she had thought that he was more important then the rest of them.So waht if he was, it all meant nothing to him if his friends died around him. Sky leaned against a wall and really started to cry, the tears dripping down his clothes

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fire was irritated that a grown stallion was crying, and a soldier! She wished she was able to really disappear and go back to the temple. "This is the guy who has a great reputation and he is sitting there crying" Fire thought and facehoofed herself. "I guess stallions really never learn"

Sky stood up, still crying. He wiped the tears from his eyes as he walked over to the troops, who were all pretty much healed. Just a few cuts here and their

"Alright, you guys ready to win this war? LETS GO" Sky shouted as he started to run perfectly on his swollen leg, which the bacta had seemed to heal nicely. As they were running sky saw a group of battle droids ahead. He signaled for stealth

"Let's see what he does now" Fire thought running next to Sky even though he can't see her. "I cant use my lightsabers otherwise my cover is blown sooooo i need to the force to disable some droids and the camouflage just made it so much easier!" .She ran around the room disabling some droids and waited to see if anypony needed help.

As sky was running, he saw another battalion of droids ahead. They started firing. The ten clones left instantaly took cover

"Dammit, where is that Jedi when you need her" Sky yells out to them as they start shooting back.

"How many EMP's are left?" He asks a ARC. He pulls out four.

"Dammit, that wont be enough" Sky said as he quickly pushed a clone out of the way of a blaster shot.

Sky saw a clone get shot in the chest. He fell down and was crying for a medic, good he survived. Sky put his blaster's away and ran out to where the clone was clutching his chest. Sky dragged him out of the killzone and into cover.

"I need a medic, he is still alive" Sky said as he took the troops helmet off. He noticed a clone who had stayed behind to deal with the wounded from the cave in run from the tunnel. He started treating the wounded

"Sir, take these, they will help" The medic says as he throws three emp's, three bacta packs and two thermal detonator's to sky

"Thanks, make sure he survives" Sky said as he put all the stuff he just got onto his belt and grabbed his blasters out again.

"Play safe, dont risk anything, there is only ten of us combat able" Sky yells out to the nine ARC's that were in cover nearby. They were shooting back with all they had.

Fire sighed and reappeared. "I'll do this, should be quicker" Fire said putting her hooves on the clone's wounds. "Stay still" She whispered as a blue aura glowed around her and the would started to close. "I guess i should join in the fight now" Fire smiled and ignited her lightsabers and force pushed the droids back from the soldiers. "You still owe me that word Sky"

Sky smiled when fire came out of hiding to help. Sky shot around the corner trying to hit something.

"Nice of you to show up, there is only nine of us, not including me and you, who are combat able, the one you just healed will live though he is out of the fight" Sky said as he flinched from a near hit

Sky stepped out and shot a droid in the head then quickly ducked behind cover

"I dont have one, there was never any reports on this many droids being here. I think that we could try attack 991 but there is two many and we dont have enough men or EMP's, do u have any idea's?"Sky said as he sat down and pulled off a thermal from the injured soldiers belt and threw it, dystroying three droids. There was still a full batalion here

"THIS IS INSANE, HOW MANY ARE THERE?" A ARC yelled out

"I'm going in" Fire said dashing out and striking the nearest droid and jumping on to the next. She used the force to create a shield around her so that she was protected from the blasts, but was struggling to keep it holding

Sky sighed as the Jedi went in, he wasnt about to risk the lives of the nine troops he had left to save one jedi.

"Cover me" Sky ordered as he ran out to where the jedi was. He pulled from his belt a portable shield. He activated it and started blocking shots with it as he moved up.

"Fire, get back before you get us both killed, sure you are a Jedi and you do fight in close quarter's, but how will you do so if you are DEAD" Sky said as he started to struggle against the feriosity of the blasts.

"I'm fine! You help the others!" Fire shouted striking another droid and striking another. Her force bubble started to fade but Fire quickly put it up again. She force pushed the droids back and continued to slice more.

Sky knew he couldnt stay there much longer, the shield was slamming more and more into him with every shot that hits it. Sky fell back to the troops. As he was moving back one of the blast managed to peirce the shield. It hit him in the shoulder. Sky groaned in pain as he got to cover.

Sky grasped his shoulder in pain, that bullet hit him hard. The medic quickly ran over t osky and slapped a bacta pack onto his shoulder. He suggested that he get the Jedi to heal it but sky refused

"Il be fine, keep the others alive" Sky ordered as he laid there holding his shoulder

Sky heard fire yell out. Yes, he was being stubborn but fire was busy

"AH goddam it" Sky yelled out as the pain kicked in worse then before, the bacta wasnt doing to good at the moment

Sky heard fire yell out. Yes, he was being stubborn but fire was busy

"AH goddam it" Sky yelled out as the pain kicked in worse then before, the bacta wasnt doing to good at the moment

Fire heard Sky shouts and groaned. "Cover me, i'm going to heal him" Fire said running back to Sky. "Will you ever make up your mind?" Fire said removing the bacta pack and knelt on the ground. She concentrated and the blue aura came out of her again. The wound on Sky started to close and a would appeared on Fire's shoulder, she cried out in pain and broke her concentration. "The..wound....was too big" Fire stuttered and fell to the ground. "I could not use the force to heal it so it transferred to me instead"

Archived