Battle of Coruscant

Sky felt the pain leave but as he heard fire's scream, he quickly opened his eyes. He saw fire, bleeding from the wound. He looked at his shoulder it was gone and only his armor was damaged. Sky quickly opened a poutch on his belt and pulled out a bacta pack, though this one was different then normal, it was alot stronger and healed stuff very well though he only had two of them. Time for one to go. He slapped it onto fire's wound and dragged her behind better cover

"That pack should heal the wound in about ten minutes, just hold out for that long" Sky said as he got up, grabbed his dual blaster pistol's and took cover

"We need to hold here for ten minutes, HURA" Sky yelled out as he started firing

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky kept firing at the droids, there was so many. Sky noticed both of fire's lightsaber's on the ground. He reached down and grabbed them. He put his pistols away and activted both of the blades. He went out in the open and started blocking all the bolts and deflecting them back at the droids, striking out at the ones who were marching at them. Sky kept ducking from bolts he didnt manage to deflect. Sky hopped he could keep this up for 10 minutes

"Well it isnt my fault a bolt went threw the shield" Sky grunted about a minute later as he deflected a blaster bolt

Sky jumped as a blaster bolt hit the ground under his hooves as he also blocked another blaster bolt. Sky sprinted into the droid swarm and started cutting down every droid infront of him. He ran back, deflecting bolts as he ran, as the eight minute mark passed

"Fire, hope you are better in two minutes, i cant keep this up" Sky said as he had a near hit

Sky felt the blades leavve his grasp and a blaster replace them. He quickly started letting the shots fly as he got back to cover. It seemed like they were startign to thin them down.

"Alright, only a squad left. CHARGE" Sky yelled as all the arc's and sky pulled out shield s and started charging

Sky put his shield away as he shot down the last droid. He looked at the battlefield, at least over 500 droids had just been dystroyed. Sky grinned

"Well, if eleven of us can do tis, i would hate to see what eleven of us could do to a sith" Sky said as he started leading the pack onward

Sky nodded

"Yea, it was on my hoime planet. There we are all master sword me, the reason i was able to use your lightsabers so easy. One day we had a sith arrive on our planet with his army. We won the war but with great cost, i was the only warrior who survived without limbs cut off. I fought the sith in one on one and managed to win though i took heavy injury's" Sky said as he stopped, and pulled out a pic of his left thigh, it had a scar that went almost straight around it

Fire nodded and said "I'm sorry for your losses. Usually jedi don't take much damage from sith, mainly because we are trained to fight them. But Lord Arkronos lead an army of imperial soldiers and whipped out most of Coruscant. My master had to sacrifice a lot to defeat him"

Sky looked around, there was every type of droid here, even some that he hadnt seen before. Sky hears talking and quickly gives the order to hide. Sky looks over the platform they were on and saw a walkway encased in glass. Sky see's some one in dark robes and.....

Sky winced and gasped as he saw the other figure. He rolled onto his back and was shocked

"I killed him, I killed him" Sky told him self repeatably but when he looked again, it was the same person

Sky kept watching the sith, he knew that this would have to end with him fighting that sith again, he had to have his revenge on the pony who killed off half his population...including....

"Well, there is to many to just take out, especially if all these droids are ready to kill" Sky said, going back to his tatical self

Archived