Army of Two Pony's

The story will be that the two pony's, me and xXDashieXx, are in the Chinese city, cant remember the name lol. Il just call it ponyshenhi, and are on a buss going to meet their client.

RP STARTS

Sky stood up wanting to stretch his hooves. He was tired of all the waiting, why did this bus have to be so god**** slow, he could have ran faster then this. Sky looked over at his friend blade

"Wonder what the job is this time" Sky said to blade

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If we're late, blame it on the freggin bus." Blade said sighing with frustraition. Finally the bus rolled up. "Finally." Blade said a little bit too loud.

Sky stood up and walked of the bus. He saw what looked like military contracts moving into the city at the bus station, well lets hope our job doesnt involve them. Sky saw a ally and pointed to it

"I think that is where we were told to meet him" Sky gussed

"Well, well" Blade said as the bus halted to a stop. She hopped off the bus as their ally approached Sky and herself. "Woah, back-off. I don't want my eyesight to be ruined by how ugly you are." Blade said to the unicorn standing in front of them.

((Lol, good line))

Sky laughed, it was so like blade to make a judgement like that first up

"I guess your our contact, do you have the gear we needed?" Sky asked getting straight down to buisness

"Well looks like he's speechless for once." Blade said pacing. I think we got everything we need. The unicorn gave Blade a note. Blade opened it. Well looks like you two were choosen to be the start. Be prepared. A revolution is starting. "Well what in the hay is that supposed to mean?" Blade asked Sky.

Sky read it, he had no idea.

"I have no idea, a revolution is starting? we were chosen? we are just to skilled private mercenary's" Sky said as he grabbed his gear and secured all of it

"Well, we better get this show on the road." Blade said securing his daggers in their sheathes. He tucked his sword back into his sheath. "After you." Blade said motioning Sky to go fowards.

Sky laughed as he put his deagle into its little holister. He walked forwards towards where they had been told to go

"Still dont get what that note was about, a revolution. What, are we supposed to kill of a entire population or something?"

"Whatever it is we're getting paid to do this remember." Blade said walking fowards. As she was walking she felt someone was watching her. She spun around and something scurried amongst the bushes. "Whoever you are come out here!" Blade said.

Sky simply turned around when he heard the movement. He didn't go for a fun or even take cover. He just stood there

"Be warned, come out with your hands up and without a weapon or you will die, my friend here is a deadly thrower" Sky said as he scanned the area. He saw what looked like a gun barrel. He kept his eye on it

Blade simply looked over where Sky was looking took out one of her daggers and threw it square in the barrel. A pool of blood formed. "Well someone didn't follow my rules." Blade said sighing.

Blade sighed and joined Sky. "I don't know. Maybe." Blade said. "Still, they didn't listen." Blade said plucking her knife from somepony's heart. She wiped off the blood then licked her fingers.

Sky checked the pony's ID, it says that he was part of a private military group

"Well, this guy was stupid for a military soldier" Sky said as he walked away and leaned on a wall

"Well, lets hope that the next few we meet if any are smarter"

"I might kill a lot of people if they're this stupid." Blade said sheathing her dagger. "Lets get moving." Blade said.

"It's only fun the first few times. After that you start to wonder," Blade said frowning. "So where are we headed?" Blade asked Sky.

"Touche." Blade said nodding her head in agreement. "Anyways, its starting to get dark. We need to find a make-do place for now." Blade said.

Blade saw the same garage door and took out a laser light. She walked towards the garage door and shined the light as a pony jumped out and started to fight with her. "In the sweet name of Celestia, SKY HELP!" Blade said trying to reach her sword sheath.

Sky heard the commotion and dashed full speed to help. He got there and rammed the pony full force into the wall though he hit blade a bit by mistake. He quickly pulled out his deagle and aimed it

"What in equestria was that for?" Sky yelled

Archived