Army of Two Pony's

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky watched as the pony fell to the ground. He pulled what looked like a remote out of his pocket. He pushed three buttons. About four seconds after the guy dies by a bullet in the head, though sky didnt fire it

"What the hey?"

"Wait a second." Blade said. She looked at a symbol on the pony's forehead. "This is the same symbol that was on the pony's jacket of whom I killed." Blade said confused.

"Well of this is the revolution than they don't stand a chance sending a pony one at a time." Blade said chuckling.

"Maybe they are just scouts, seeing our skills before trying to stop us from doing what ever we need t do, and its looks like they arnt afraid of taking there own team's lives, this bullet prob came from one of there snipers"

Blade automatically jumped next to Sky and took a grenade out of her saddle bag. She threw it over. Once hearing it explode she came out from hiding.

Sky looked around the corner only to see four dead pony's, but the bullets were still coming. Sky looked at the roof and saw about ten pony's with auto weapons raining hell on them, he also noticed at least four still on the ground.

"I count fourteen, wait, thirteen" Sky said as he shot a guy on the ground, making 3 down there

"Well then this isn't even a fair fight on their part." Blade said jumping onto the roof of a building and wiping out 5 with her sword. "Ha! Your bullets do nothing against my armor!." Blade said as she took out another. "You get the rest." Blade said jumping down.

Sky smiled gratefully. He drew out his deagle and ran out, dogging bullets left and right. He got up to a pony on the ground and snapped his neck and used hom as abullet shield. Sky shot another one in the face and three more from the roof o the legs, causign them to fall to there death. As sky dropped the body and shot the last one, he felt a pain in the back of his front left hoof as a bullet smashed him

Blade saw the bullet and ran over to Sky. She sliced the remaining pony's neck and immediatly got out the first aid kit. She realized she had a horn. "Come on, just a little longer." She said standing next to sky. Her horn started to glow. "Yes." Blade said. She cleaned up the blood and put a wrap over it. "You okay?" She asked Sky.

Sky nodded and tried to stand, he found it hard. The bullet had hit his nerve system or something, his shoulder was not working right

"Yea, il be fine. We need a place to stay the night" Sky said as he flapped his wings and started hovering

"Hello?" Blade called out. A short old mare came out. "Um, hello could we get a room?" The pony only nodded. She gave us a key and Blade helped Sky towards the staircase.

As they walked up the stairs, sky started thinking, what if they had been the revolution, waht if that was just a test to see how they could go, what if they have been sent to AID the revolution

"Its been a riugh day, once we are inside i am falling on the couch and sleeping" Sky said

"Alright." Blade said fumbling with the key to open the door. When she finally opened it it was dark. "Hmm." Blade sighed and found the light switch and turned it on. "There we go." Blade said.

"Let me re-change your bandaids before you go to bed." Blade said. She got the first aid kit and got everything out when someone rang the room doorbell. "Hold on, i'll be right back." Blade said walking towards the door. As she opened it a note was there taped to the door. She read out loud "You have done well. Although i'm not impressed. Hopefully no one bothers you while you sleep." She finished.

As blade read the note , sky started to think that that was a threat. Sky got up and hobbled over to the dooe. He, from his belt, grabbed a tripwire mine. He placed it at the door.

"We should stay away from the door" Sky said as he hobbled back to the couch and moved it straight to the wall and plopped back on it, his shoulder still sore

"Yea your right." Blade said. "I'm going to go sharpen my swords and daggers. See you in the morning." Blade said and walked off to the bed. "We should take night watches." Blade said glancing at the window. She trotted over the the window and locked it, closing the curtains. "I'll take first watch." Blade said taking out her sword and starting to sharpen it.

Blade went into the bathroom and watched her hair. When she came out she saw Sky was sleeping. He needs his sleep. Blade thought. She was walking to sit on the chair as she heard footsteps coming down the hall she listened as a shadow appeared in front of the door. She quietly backed up until she was next to Sky. She slightly shaked him. "Sky, someone is standing in front of the door." Blade whispered into Sky's ear. She un-sheathed her sword and had it in her hoof.

Archived