Army of Two Pony's

Sky was woken up by the shakes of blade. He heard her say something about some pony. Sky got up. His shoulder was now stiff and even harder to walk on. He motioned to move away from the door.

"Remember, the mine. First pony to enter will get blown up if he steps of that mine" Sky said quietly

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blade had her sword in her hand. There was no answer. Instead something slid underneath the door. Suddenly it opened up and pony holograms started to attack. "Holy mother of celestia!" Blade cried.

"I hope your right." Blade said. The holograms stopped and was showing an image. An image of some ponies being killed. "Wha.....what is this?" Blade asked. She watched for a while then saw her mother and baby brother. A pony showed up with a gun. "NOOOOO!" Blade screamed and a tear ran down her cheek. Blade never really cried.

Blade was in tears and could barely talk. She was crumbled on the floor crying. She heard gunshot and started to cry louder. She got up on looked at her baby brother dead on the floor of the hologram setting. "You MONSTERS!" Blade cried out. She went in the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Sky saw blade dash into the bath room. He limped over to knock on the door and check on her when he noticed something on the ground, another note. Sky walked over and read it to himself

"The revolution has started, you cant stop us now"It read

Blade slowly stood up. She opened the front door and threw a dagger at the pony standing outside. "If the revolution started they better be ready." Blade said.

"Yea." Blade said walking to the bed. She layed down and fell asleep instantly. Blade's alarm went off at 6:00 AM sharp. "Wake up." Blade said punching Sky lightly in the shoulder.

Sky groaned as he felt the slight punch. He wanted to sleep some more. Skygor up and walked tothe front door and disarmed the mine.

"Well, before we move i say we get some dinner" Sky said, still sleepy

"All done?" Blade asked Sky. They would have to get going soon. Revolutions take time to fight. "Once your done we'll go get food." Blade said putting her daggers in her sheath and pulling out a dagger from the door she threw earlier.

"You got another note?" Blade asked Sky rolling her eyes. "Why do they keep sending notes?" Blade muttered to herself. "Alright lets get going and eat something." Blade said opening the door.

"Alright." Blade said walking into the hallway. She started walking down the steps when she heard gunshot. "Oh come on!" Blade said looking over the railing of the staircase. She saw people fighting. She took out her sword and jumped on top of one person stabing them with her sword. She threw a dagger at the other one. "All clear. I think." Blade said just as more people came in the door. She ran back upstairs.

• 6 months later...

((i'm back lol))

"Just some ponies fighting over something useless." Blade said walking down the stairs slowly. She noticed another note. "Oh come on! Another note??" Blade said sighing as she picked up the note and read it. Surely you don't know who I am... soon you will find out. the hard way. "Hey Sky, you need to read this..." Blade said handing the note to Sky.

Archived