My Little Pony: Battle of the Ponies.

Regiment

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm Rose Light." I happily exclaim to FireStorm. I look back to Storm and Sky. "I can always go for a meal!" I quickly fly over to them, hovering a few feet over the ground.

Firestorm thought for a moment "eh...why not?" he said following close behind the group. "so these are the ponies that I will have survive with...just hope there are as good as they are friendly." he thought to himself.

As sky entered the restaurant he looked back at the pony's he was with. He had one of his best friends and his flying buddy storm, a alicorn, a pony who looked strong and someone else. He smiled, he hoped that they would survive this

"So, waht we eating?" He says to everyone

"Um..." I land beside him and bring my hoof to my chin, thinking about the various things on the menu. I decide on the Daisy Sandwich, and I look at Sky. "I would like a Daisy Sandwich, and I can pay for myself." I say, somehow making two bits appear in my hoof.

I put the two bits on the counter and exchange them for a daisy sandwich. I accept the food from the cashier and walk back to our table, clenching the edge of the plate between my teeth. I set it down on the table in sit, ready to start eating. I start chewing on it and lick the crumbs off my lips.

Starlight was in the corner, she was exercising. She was flying, meaning she was flexing her wings. She thought of getting food, but later. She needed to exercise. She landed on her hooves on the ground and galloped in place. She kneeled down and stretched out her wings. She then sat on the ground and rested, closing her eyes and continuing to drink her tea.

Firestorm sat there with his fries and looked at the others. "did everyone train and prepare for these games or did you guys just get picked out of no where.?" he asked leaning back in his chair.

Sky grinned, he was protud of his skills. He flexed his wings

"It also pays off to be one of the best flyers in equestria, at the wonderbotls acadamy i nearly beat the records....nearly" Sky said, puffing air out of his muzzle

((Killjoy just made sky's cocky side come up :P))

I stomp my hooves on the table and look around at the rest of my team. "Oh yeah? Well you know how you said nearly?" I say after I swallow, and I lean back confidently. "Well, I did beat the records." I stand up and open my wings. "I have the fastest liftoff time and the fastest diving speed. I also can swim like noponies buisness." I flap my wings a few times to show off. I was acting like the main pony in all of my novels; being a braggart, but telling the truth.

"yeah just make sure the bragging stays out of the game events. We are a team...no time making little competitions between ourselves." Firestorm said now in a serious tone.

Firestorm smirked, he guessed a little bragging before the games never hurt. "Well I guess being the fourth time champion of the Equestrian Iron pony competition also has its. you ponies stick to the air...I'll keep my hooves on the ground.

Sky stood there, not fazed at all by her show off. He knew that it was true cuz of spitifre though this pony didnt know the whole story.

"Well if we end up in the air in the game, i will be able to keep up" Sky said grinning

I laugh and look deviously at sky. "I will be able to keep up. But you can try." I smirk and realize what I just said was rude. I put a hoof to my mouth and gasp. "I'm sorry. That was mean. I'm sure you're good." I smile apologeticaly.

Archived