My Little Pony: Battle of the Ponies.

Regiment

Starlight looked at the ponies. She made a tch sound and walked to the table where they sell food. She got a daisy sandwich with a side of oats. She walked back to the corner she was out and practiced her magic by name extremely small hoof sized fire works. She the conjured a spell to make a ghost war axe.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firestorm looked at Star "what's her deal...doesn't she know isolating herself from the team will just make things hard? how does she expect for her team to help if no pony even cares? It's unacceptable." he thought to himself before getting up and walking over to Star and sat down on the opposite side of her. "I can see you are the wallflower type, staying away from others...scared that making friends will only lead to pain. I can understand that...don't want to get attached." he said leaning forward in his chair. "But for us to function as a REAL team...we are going to need each other whether you like it or not, you need us as much as we need you. just come over and sit with us and share a few laughs before the hard and serious business begins."

I giggle through my nose and smirk back. "I guess so." I look back down at my sandwich and realize I'm not all that hungry anymore. I push the plate over to Sky. "Do you want the rest of it? I'm not all that hungry." I stand up and stretch, flexing my wings and stomping my hooves on the floor, running in place. "What do we do first?"

I squint competitivley at Sky. "How about a race, then?" I wanted to see how fast he really was. "Just some friendly fun, ya know?" I wink, and without waiting for an answer, I fly outside quickly.

I look at him and smirk, deciding weither or not I should use my secret weapon. "Nah." I whisper under my breath. I look at him out of the corner of my eye, and see is is almost ahead of me. I push harder with my wings, gaining a few inches on him.

Sky see's the move and quickly adjusts to keep up. He caught up and did a little dash which put in front by a head

((Sky's special talent aka cutiemark is preforming aerial stunts, this is goign to be a interesting race))

Starlight looked at the pony across from her. She sighed and stood up. "I have no time for such things." She turned away, and she had a stern sound in her voice, almost like Luna's. "I will participate in our team as soon as the games begin." She sighed and continued, "But right now, I have no reason for making friends." She walked away and went into her room. That's the most she had said all day. She looked out the window in her room at the stars, she then used her magic to conjure a constellation. She made a sword with the stars, and shined a nebula not that far from the Capitol.

((You want me to use my secret weapon, don't you? :mad: ))

Knowing that I will most likely lose, I try to get closer to Sky. Once I am a few inches away, I lean over and kiss him on the cheek, keeping my speed. I continue flying to see his response.

((Wow, you really dont know sky when he is flying))

Sky blushed at the kiss but it didn't faze him, he just kept on flying, he wasn't about to lose to a stupid move like that

((When flying, sky goes kill or be killed. It requires alot to faze him))

((Oh no I'm dead meat))

After seeing that didn't work. I try something dirtier. I wind my back leg back and kick him really hard in the wing. Rose Light don't lose. I gain speed and squint with determination.

Firestorm walked outside and sighed "you will understand that having friends can mean the difference between living...and dieing." said quietly to himself.

Starlight heard a crash. She immediately went outside. "What's going on here?" She extended her Luna like wings and flew to Sky. She was getting ticked. They were to be transported to the building to train by tomorrow. But Sky was hurt..

(they go to the crowd) Flim:best cider you will ever try right here Flam:come one come all to try the best cider in this world Flim: drinks are great while watching sports.

Starlight used her magic and out from her room window came a book. She quickly studied it. She flipped page after page and finally slammed it shut, "Okay," She sat down with her wings open and put the book down onto the ground. "I can heal him," She sighed, "But he has to stay still and not breathe for at least 45 Seconds. It calms the nerves."

Archived