My Little Pony: Battle of the Ponies.

Regiment

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starlight conjured a spell to herself, she closed her eyes for around three seconds, then opened them up again. She had xray vision. She looked at his wing and studied it carefully. She nodded to herself and closed her eyes again and re-opened them. "Okay," She stood up. "His main wing bone is fractured but it can easily be healed."

I lay on my hooves in front of Sky. "Oh, Sky. I am oh so sorry." I whimper, knowing there is nothing I could do. Why did I want to win so badly? It was just a dumb race, and it no importance whatsoever. Could somepony help Sky?

((Rose Light's Mood: :scream: ))

Sky grinned threw the pain as he looked at the one who had kicked him

"Make sure you live through this, how else am i going to get payback?" Sky joked, trying to lighten the mood. He winced again as his wing cracked again

I half-heartedly smile at his joke and I look down. "If you have a lasting injury, it will affect how you act in the games, and it will be my fault." I let a few tears drop onto the soil, darkening it.

"hey now if you act like that his healing won't go that well and if our team breaks under this what chace do we standin the games none thats what so get it togeether and heal it" said stormchaser trying to put on a brave face but still fearing for his best friend

Sky grinned, he might be injured but he was going to do his best at the games, if he could stand

"Even with this injury, we are going to survive the games then go home and live our lives like we already do" Sky said on the bright side

Starlight sighed. "Are we finished now? So I can get this over with already?" She leaned her head down at Sky. "If you can hold your breathe for 45 seconds I can get this done.'' She sighed again, "but," she continued " I'm not going to lie, this is going to hurt terribly."

Starlight used her magic to fill in the crack of the fracture. It seemed so easy, but this was complicated... she closed her eyes and started to sweat. After 38 seconds the spell finally ended.

I happily stomp my hooves. "Awesome!" Then I remember the kiss. Was it a tactic? Or- No, not now. "So, shall we get going to... Say, where do we have to go?" I ask the alicorn, guessing she knows more of this then the others.

Firestorm nudged Star "better watch it now...ponies might get the wrong idea and start thinking of you as a friend if you keep helping them like this." He said with a chuckle.

Starlight looked up at the stars and moon, ''Hm," She looked at the ponies, and then turned her back. "It's almost midnight," She started walking towards the building. "It's best to go to sleep, the game training is tomorrow." She said walking up to her room.

I follow the Alicorn into the building, but I go into my own room. The bed has a dark green comforter and a light yellow pillow. There is a single chair by a small table, and there is a small tv. I notice there are a lot of pillows on the bed, so I blow them all off with my wings. My wings are sore from the flying today, but that just means they need to toughen up. I jump on the bed and it makes a 'sproing' sound as I try to get comforable. I yawn and close my eyes. I guess I didn't realize how tired I was...

Stormchaser also follows then into the building he goes to his own room his house is to far away from here he look around his room he saw a bed, atable near the center with a couple chairs surrounding it,an end table by the bed,a closet,a desser,and a tv. He when to the tv and flip thought the channels looking for any good cartoons ((sorry i just have to do this)) he stop on the channel he nomal watch and his favote show is just starting up it is call My Little Human ((i wanted a second part but can't think of one)) so he sit down infront of the TV and watch his show

Sky walked off to his room. He watched everyone else go into his room, but one caught his eye a bit more then the rest, the one who kicked him. He forgave her but something felt different. He just shrugged, not being able to find what it was, and went straight into his room. He noticed that his room had some food, a TV and a console. He went up to the console and started lookign threw games, he found one call ponycraft. He put it in and started playing

((Minecraft=Ponycraft))

Archived