My Little Pony: Battle of the Ponies.

Regiment

Right now, Starlight was working on her survival skills. She was so distracted in daydreaming, she accidentally bumped into Sky. "Oh..." She looked at Sky, and looked down at him, "Sorry." Starlight said.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Starlight and Sky enviously was doing nothing to improve my skills, so I focus back on other tasks I could try. I needed to practice with a knife, I decide. I gallop over to the knifes and take one gently in my hoof to examine it. I look it over before putting it between my teeth and whipping my head at the dummy, letting go of the knife at the last moment. I look in the direction it is heading. "SKY!" I shout, seeing it is heading for his back hoof.

Sky heard the call and turned around to see a knife about to hit hime. He quickly moved so it would pass him. As it passed him sky grabbed it while it was flying. He spun around and threw it at the dummy, nailing it in the side of the head.

Starlight was back at the quick dagger area. She moved so elegantly and with intricate moves. She threw dagger by dagger almost every second. She did not rest, she kept going until she heard and saw the little knife incident. She sighed and walked over to Rose, "Do you need any help?" She said. "It's quite easy and I don't mind helping." She said, she knew Rose was going to be up for the offer, since Starlight was now known for her dagger tricks and moves.

I blush and turn my attention back to Starlight. "Um... Sure." My mind was still racing about Sky and Starlight. No, he's mine. Right? I look down at my hooves, but cheeks still showing red through my grey coat.

"Alright," Starlight said as she put her front left hoof infront of her right hoof, and then putting her Right back hoof behind her left back hoof. She said, "Now in the games you can't make sure you're doing this stance right and correct yourself." Starlight said, "So just go with the flow."

I nod at Starlight and put my front right hoof in front of my left, and the same with my back hooves. I examine my hooves and compare them to Starlight's, realizing they are all wrong. I put my back right hoof behind my left hoof instead, and find this is the most comfortable for me. "Okay." I look up at the alicorn. "Now what?"

"Look your dummy right in the eyes," She said as she got off the stance, "Imagine hitting him anywhere on the body, and I guarantee" She gave a slight smile, "You will hit it."

"Well, easy for you to say." I roll my eyes at her and look at her horn. "You're an Alicorn. You have magic on your side." But I still take the knife in my mouth and look at the dummy, right in the eyes. Go for the neck. I tell myself as I whip the knife at the dummy. It hits on the neck and I gasp, surprised. I look back at Starlight curiously.

Starlight smiled, "See?" She turned around, "Anything you imagine could come true." She said. "And just because I'm an Alicorn, does not mean I'm all that powerful." She said smiling, and walking off. "Keep practicing."

I nod and continue to practice, using the same technique. I hit the dummy several more times before I tire, so I stretch my legs and look at what the other ponies are doing.

((Thanks :D))

Cirrus's eyes widened as a knife came flying a few inches past her head. She chuckled a little before turning to the other ponies. "Uh, hi" she said "The names Cirrus. I'm... replacing the other guy..." she said a little awkwardy

Starlight did not smile, though she rarely does. "Welcome, we're practicing right now, so what's your technique?" She said with a friendly tone in her voice.

I bow to the new pony. "I'm Rose Light." I nod to Sky. "This is Skyzipper. The alicorn is Starlight, no relation." I laugh gently as I gallop over to the new pony, checking her over. "What do you know?"

((if your talking about me i didn't leave)) Stormchaser snap out of it and join his team he grab a sword in the cover quickly draw it and attack the dummy when he finish he put it sword back in it and then the dummy was destroy.

((I wasn't talking about you stormcaser))

Cirrus shrugged. She never really practiced much for this. She thought she would never get picked! "I don't really know much... I'll have to figure out what I can do I guess" she said, picking up an bow and arrow similar to the one Sky was using

((We were talking bout Killjoy))

Sky walked over to the new pony, he smiled

"Hi" He said as he walked over to the blade stand. He grabbed a sword and set the training program at its hardest level. He went for it

Cirrus smiled at the pony's offer "Nah, I think I got it," she said, pulling back the string with her mouth. She released and the arrow flew directly over the target, hitting the wall behind it. "Well, at least I was close..." she said, chuckling to herself.

Sky let out a little laugh. He went and grabbed a bow and a quiver. He laughed again as he walked bck to the pony

"Its quite easy. First see your target, make sure that it is your main point of attention. Next, put the arrow on the string and raise the bow. Take a deep brethe, and let go" Sky said, doing each step as he said it. He scored a bullseye

"You try" Sky said

Starlight looked at the ponies train, and she sat down. She watched them, a bit intrigued. She did not have to train much anymore, she has her skills set down and techniques figured out. If that fails, she has her magic.

Archived