Help with my depression, anxiety and stress

Scarlet

If this is in the wrong section please move it:

Okay so I must have royally stuffed up on MLPForums.. I mean it must be me.. I got permabanned for repeatedly being 'aggressive and rude'.. after being on there for nearly two years...

I simply stood up for my friends and forum family and I
may
have said a few choice words, but in my own opinion, those people deserved what I said...

This permabanning has added to my stress, and anxiety and depression..so I guess what I am trying to say is,

Does anyone have any advice on how I can manage my anxiety, depression and stress, so that it doesn't get so bad to the point of self harm?

I promised a few ponies I would never do that again or leave them, and I really do not want to break that promise...

So, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

~ Scarlet

Honestly? Nobody here is a professional, and "therapy" over a forum will never compare to getting professional help.

All I'm going to say is go see a professional. Seek out help from someone who knows what they're doing. We can only treat the symptoms here; a professional is far more likely to be able to pinpoint and treat the cause.

Please, don't ask for help here. Go speak to a professional. You'll be much better off in the long run.

Archived