Assassins creed Black Flag

Sky ducked from a blade and stabbed the attacker in the leg, then kneeing him straight in the face. Sky saw soldier aiming his rifle and sky. Sky smiled and let him fire. The moment he fired sky dashed to one side and threw one of his swords into the shooter's chest. Sky ran in and jumped onto another soldier, stabbing him in the chest. He pushed off the soldier he had jumped onto and landed right where he had throw his sword. As he landed he did a roll, picking up his sword and sky stood ready

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky just laughed as he quickly pulled out two of his flint locks and fired one, then the other. He put them both away as he dogged another sword. He pulled out one sword and one flintlock. He cut the solider so he stumbled away then he shot him. Sky put his musket away and pulled out his last one and shot a brute in the chest. The brute took the bullet and ran at sky. Sky drew his second sword and sprinted at him. As he got close he dogged out of the way and kicked the brute in the ribs

"What you talking about, this is fun as" Sky boasted as he dogged the brutes axe

((Sky is a thrill seeker))

As sky killed yet another soldier, he saw two seperate groups, each with two dozen in it.

"One is you'rs, one is mine" He says as he walks over to a group. He was actually serious now, blades were ready and he was ready

Blade jumped onto the ship and headed towards Fire. "You need a backup. You're new to this. No arguing just fight." Blade said shooting an arrow at an soldier.

Blade shoots another and puts another arrow in her bow as she gets shot in the shin. "Ugh! Shoot." Blade said as she shot the person who shot her. Someone tried to stab her with a sword but she took it and turned it around stabbing the person in the stomach. There was one left. "Go for it." Blade said signaling to Fire.

Sky walked into the hoard and engaged in the 24 odd so people in melee combat. He was using them against each other, getting in the middle of their group then dogging the swords, making them kill each other. He kicked a guy into anothers sword as he docked from a bullet. The bullet hit the guy who had just got a teammate stuck threw his sword

Sky ran at a mast and ran up the poll. He jumped straight over the last three's heads. As he landed he looked at the group. One of them came at him, sky kicked him in the stomach and threw him into the railbar. The second and third came at once. Sky grabbed the soldier who he had just thrown's musket and ran at the two. He stabbed one, putting the barrel straight threw him, and then pulled the triggerm shooting the second one. He kicked the one of the musket and dropped the gun. He had twenty five body's around him

"That was fun" He said as he started reloading his flintlocks

"We go back to our ship." Blade said limping. She jumped into the water and swam back to their own ship. She climbed up the ladder and sat down on a bench. She looked at her wound. She fumbled in her quiver looking for her guaze. "Oh shoot I forgot it back in my room." Blade said sitting there.

As sky gets back on there ship, he helps blade up. He puts one of her arms around his neck as he helps her get to her cabin. Once there he opens the door for her

"That was a fun fight" Was all he had to say

"Agreed." Blade said wincing as she limped with the help of Sky. She sat down in an chair. "Do you have any medical supplies? I left mine in my room." Blade asked Sky covering her shin with her cape.

Sky pulled a little bottle from a pouch in on his belt. He gave it to blade as he pulled out a bandaid(one that wraps around the leg) And tied it around the wound

"The liquid in the bottle will help with the healing" He said

Fire walks to her door unlocking all the locks and chains before going into her room to take off all of her wet clothes and change into dry ones. "I had to swim today.." Fire groaned squeezing out the water from her jacket

"You'll have to get used to it." Blade said sighing. "We swim all the time." Blade said applying the liquid to her wound. She retied it. "Thank you." Blade said to Sky.

Sky nodded as he saw kingston in the distance.

"Well, if we can get past the british and spanish without being forced to intervvien again, we will be at our destination in a day" Sky said as he walked to the side rail. As he leaned on the rail he fel lsomething, like liquid, running down his leg. He collapsed

((Lol Fire was in her room XD))

Fire walked out of her room and walked along the deck of the ship.as she saw Sky fall down. "Sky! What happened" Fire said lifting his head with her hooves

Archived