The Equestrian Revolution - Private

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ragnar then said clearly and assertively "when did you find it? where did you find it? how did you find it? and what is it?" it could be heard he was a bit annoyed by the tone of his voice

Fire was liking this person less and less. She didn't want to say so but she shouted about it all over her head. "If you want to ask a question then ask it nicely" She thought

She decided to leave the matter and wait for Sky to answer. After all, Ragnar did seem like a nice person.

Sky answered calmly

"Well i just found it then as we were walking, i found it behind taht tree, i saw it, and i dont feel like knowing what it is" Sky said. It was all lies though he is a very good liar

Ragnar looked over to Sky and asked "why don't you feel like knowing what it is?" while Ragnar had found Sky sounding truthful he found the last answer unusual, and he was used to questioning people when it came to items and acquisition

Ragnar said "Why don't you want to open it here in the middle of nowhere? After all, nobody is here to see it or take it from you, nor does it seem smart to be carrying around stolen stuff and not even know what it is"

Sky was startign to get annoyed at all th question's this guy was asking. He didnt evven answer his latest question, he just kept on walking. He went on alert mode, he was ready for anythign

Just as Ragnar began opening the crate, a sharp ended baton flew diagonally downward and struck the top of the crate with a loud 'thak', snapping it out of Ragnar's hand and closing it shut again. "Don't you think you should probably wait till we're out of this area of the forest before looking in there? If my knowledge of the Equestrian Army is correct, they never send out a party of one. Surely the others will begin to wonder where he is and begin looking for him. I suggest we move." He said to him as he jumped down from a tree branch above the group. He walked over to the crate and pulled out the baton, reattaching it to the other half, making the long polearm. He looked up at the group, looking over at the one who seemed to of been leading the others and tackled the guard to the ground. "How far is our meet point?" He simply asked Blade.

Ragnar was annoyed immensely by this "of course they are overly worried about a few insignificant guards instead of a possible betrayal inside the group itself" he thought to himself

Sky walked up to fire, still holding his box

"Fire, if he try's to check in here please help me stop him" Sky asked fire, quietly so that ragnar wouldnt hear

"Il tell you the reason later" He added, knowing that she would probably ask that question

Fire nodded and used sorcery to make a lock on it. "I feel like making sure sooo....a little more security won't hurt" Fire whispered while adding chains and more padlocks. When she was done she giggled and floated next to Sky.

Sky laughed at how much the case was looked up, it had a padoock or three and chains going around it. He picked it up and kept walking

"Thanks. though i will still need to be able to open it" Sky said

Archived