The Equestrian Revolution - Private

THIS IS BETWEEN xXDashieXx, RainbowDaringDash, SymphonicFire, XanXeto and Ragnar.

((Sorry this is anthro frogot to say))

Blade walked around her room. She was pacing and worrying about something. I hope the others show. Blade thought to herself. She got up on put her swords in her sheathe and walked out of the room. She walked into the square and put on the cape and hood.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ragnar walked in his normal attire into the square, a brown cloak which didn't look special to almost anyone. He carried his throwing knives under his cloak, the treasures he had recently gotten weren't hidden at all though, making him still stand out of the crowd. His mixed up appearance would make him look like he was a cheap skate merchant who only loves gold and treasures, though he loved neither, he only loved what it gave him. I come here so many times and yet I cannot for the love of me find the others thought he to himself.

((Dam dashie, if i had known my char would have been different. I am going to post how he is anthro on the sign up))

Sky woke up, he was lying down in a building, face first, with body''s around him. He looked around and remembered the night's events, he had just taken out a whole weapon deal when he whole building had collapsed, he had managed not to get hit by fallign debre though he did get hit by a decent sized rock that was sent flying. He stood up and pulled a arrow out of his quiver and fired it into a nearby building, he sprinted and jumped out the window and let the rope that was atached to the arrow lower me to the ground. He ran off to a spot where he changed from the vigilante back to sky. He walked to the square

((sorry RDD))

Blade saw Sky and Ragnar approaching and jumped up to meet them. "You came." Blade said greeting them.

Ragnar kept quiet for the most part and simply said "hi" and walked up to her, the size difference could be noticed, he awaited for to either be guided to the meeting place or if this was supposed to be the meeting place he awaits for the others to come

"Stop them!" Was the only words heard as two guards chased down two individuals; both individuals had mischievous grins on their faces. They had just committed a crime against one of the local folks and were laughing as they ran. Nothing had seemed to be able to catch them, that was until a metal pole jetted out from an ally way just in time to close line both the perpetrators by their necks, sending them to the ground. The guards slowed their pace and then came to a stop right over the criminals, looking up a the pole still sticking out from the ally way. Finally it began to move again as someone walked out; a tall pony with green eyes wearing a dark suit and cape. The guards looked at the new comer, then down at the culprits. When they looked up again to question the pony, he was gone from their site.

Ether had distant himself from the scene as quickly as he could before slowing down and looking around. He remembered an invitation he receive a few days ago; about a band of merriment ponies forming a group of mercenaries together. The offer was tempting to him since mercenaries usually got paid well, depending on the one who needed help that was. It was a hard call since he preferred working on his own more than anything else. As he continued to walk, breaking the pole arm into two pieces and hiding them behind his cape; he stumbled upon a group of four other ponies, all seeming to gather for some kind of meeting. 'Is this where I'm suppose to be for that offer?' Ether thought to himself as he carefully walked up to the group, though keeping silent as they talked among one another.

"So IRRESPONSABLE!" Blade joked laughing. She stood up from the ledge of the fountain. "Lets get going." Blade said walking towards the path.

Ragnar followed, still not hiding the treasures as he knew it would help keep suspicions of others down, since he was always going with his client to their place to discuss the price of his items, Ragnar simply silently judged the others, both to make it look even more like he was going to discuss some deals with them but also trying to figure out the others as quickly as possible

Blade walked along the road and suddenly dashed into the forest. She saw someone stealing a weapon from someone. She chased after the person and finally caught him. She pinned him down on the ground.

Sky didnt have his bow so he wasnt going to be much help, instead he just sprinted after him. He was starting to catch up though he was trying to let his new found friends keep up. As he caught the guy he saw blade had beaten him to him

"Well your fast" Sky said though he hadnt gone all out

Ragnar stayed silent but made one simple gesture, a hoof to his face. Ragnar didn't understand this act of supposive righteousness cause to him it was just drawing more attention to them and delaying them from their destination.

"He was an old collegue of mine. Turned upright sour and joined the Equestrian army. What a traitor." Blade said taking out her sword. She put the edge to her old collegue's neck. "You will keep silent until I say so got it?" Blade asked. She put a gag on him.

Ragnar walked over to the traitor, he removed the gag but immediately grabbed his tongue and with a swift slize cut out the tongue, though he quickly stopped the bleeding to prevent death, he then looked at the others like he had done nothing and simply said "let's continue"

Archived