Minecraft (All welcome, just jump in)

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky stood up, his blush still getting redder nad redder by the second, and walked over to a bed. He sat down and leaned on the wal. He was thinkig about stuff, but his thoughts ended up turning to rose. He started blushiung more, his whole face turning red

Fire turned around to see every one gone, the new pony and Sky. "Umm....helloo?" Fire called out as she saw monsters. "Okay...monsters at night. I have to remember" She said putting blocks around herself. "How nice of Sky to leave, he says hi then he goes"

Rose sighed. This was going to take a while. "Well, because that was what the creator of the game wanted to do. It was probably quite easy to animate boxes." Rose explained.

Red saw Fire and teleported to her. "Hang on" red said as she grabbed her and teleported intp Rose's home. Red had an abbreviated look on her face, and shoved Fire into Rose. "Next time when taking others to your home don't leave on behind!" She said as she took off her hood and looked down at Rose.

"Oh, shut up! Remember when you were taking me on a tour and you left me in the winter biome? That was NOT appreciated!" Rose fumed and stomped her hoof down. She calmed herself and looked at Fire appologetically. "Sorry about that." I smile nervously.

"Well aren't you okay!? I don't see you dead." She stood tall and intimidating. "These are new comers and Sky has lost his memory! Fire Didn't know what to do! You knew exactly what to do in the Winter Biome, you found yourself a home in the forest!" Red was so tired from all the arguing and fighting of the mobs, her eyes were slightly Red, signaling she was de-hydrated.

"Just because I survived doesn't mean I'm okay!" Rose wasn't scared of Red at all. "Now I get really bad chills and colds, thanks to you!" Rose screams angrily. She goes trough a chest and pulls out a few stone swords. She looks at the other ponies and goes outside, locking the door behind her. "I just need to blow off some steam." She explained as she went into the warm desert. Even at night the desert was warm, and that was good for Rose. She encountered a zombie mob and took out her sword, vanquishing the mob with it.

"Your sword is going to break anytime soon!" She yelled as she teleported out of the home. "I'm going home." Red said and walked off pulling out her diamond sword, Zombie mobs came at her but she just slashed at them and kept them away. Her home wasn't far from Rose's. Since hers was in the Middle of the forest, Red's was across the forest just in case she needed help. She put on her hood to keep from the wind blowing her hair into her face. She picked up a few roses as well and collected them.

((Do you like my signature?))

Rose desides to fly, so she clenchs her sword between her teeth and flaps her wings quickly, before she finally gains some altitude. Once she is in the air, Rose has no problem staying air-born.

"Woah! Hey! I was just hiding from monsters and was gathering stuff! And no touchie!" Fire said slapping the pony's hoof off her coat. "It's okay umm, Rose i think? You were obviously busy with other things" Fire said pointing to Sky. "And i'm not that stupid who-ever you are!" She retorted as she squashed her cheeks and stuck her tongue out.

Roses ears flick impatiently as she senses that somepony is active in her house. She quickly turns back around, only to face plant in a tree. "Oomph!" She mutters as her wing bends at an awkward angle. "Youch!" Trying to stand up while holding her sword, she fell onto her now broken wing. "Dang it!" She cursed under her breath and looked down from the tree. It was at least 5 blocks down. As mobs spawned around the tree, she saw no other options but to scream. At the top of her lungs. For 30 seconds. As soon as she stopped, she gulped for air and looked nervously at the spawning creatures around her.

Archived