Slumber Party

The people in this RP are

RD:RDD(lol)

Twi:Fire

AJ:Dashie

Daring Do:DerpThePony

RP STARTS

Rainbow dash was walking over to twilights, where she had arranged for a slumber party. She was begging for the special guest she invited to come, it would be like a dream come true. As she reached twi's door she noticed a note on the door. Rainbow read it, it said that twilight would be out for awhile. RD sighed as she walked in and awaited the pony's she had invited

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flapping her wings nervously, Daring Do checked her watch. She was 2 minutes late. "Better late than never, I suppose." She mutters under her breath. She was going to a slumber party at a library that she was invited to by one of her friends; Rainbow Dash! DD had a saddle bag with her latest books in it, just in case the library didn't have them. She saw a large tree looking thing, and in front of it was RD. "I'm here!" She announced, out of breath. She landed gracefully by RD and smiled.

Daring Do nodded her head after she caught her breath. "I've got everything." She tapped her saddlebag with her wing and smiled. "Oh, that reminds me." Daring opened up her bag and took out the latest Daring Do book, extending it to Rainbow Dash. "Hot off the presses." She bragged.

Rainbow huged daingdo as she extended the book to her. She took the book bit differentaly then she normally would, she grabbed it like a normal pony.

"Thank you" She said with her voice filled with gratitude

Rainbow huged daingdo as she extended the book to her. She took the book bit differentaly then she normally would, she grabbed it like a normal pony.

"Thank you" She said with her voice filled with gratitude

Daring Do laughed as she shook Spikes claw. "Pleasure to meet you, Spike. And call me Daring Do, I insist." Daring looks to Twilight, who now has a stack of books and a quill. "All of them? These are... Every single book!" She gasps as she sorts through them. She takes the quill in her mouth and, still laughing, begins to sign them all.

((Guys, i will not be on often much anymore, please dont go crazy))

Rainbow had just recovered from the shock when he heard the mention of others

"I also invited AJ, though i dont know where she is yet" She said

"Okay." Daring muttered after finishing signing the books. She walked inside the library. "Whoa." She was awestruck. This Library must have had every book written by a pony! "Twi, do you not have any books?" She scanned over a random bookshelf. "Elements of Harmony? What is that?" She removed a dusty book that had 6 gems on it, each a different color.

"Hey, Spike?" Daring looks to the small dragon. "What is this?" She shoves the Elements of Harmony Guidebook at him. The gems were orange, pink, purple, red, blue, and magenta. Daring touched the cover, rubbing her hoof along the edges, outlining it.

"Whoa..." Daring Do's eyes widen as she carefully puts the book back. "So, what should we do to start this party?" Daring reared up on her back legs excitedly.

Archived