Slumber Party

Spike rubbed his head. "It couldeve helped if you told me that. Besides, I think everypony in Ponyville has seen you defeat Discord and Nightmare moon with the elements.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DD dashed after Twi. "Hey, this is practically my game! My name is in it! How about... I dare Rainbow to..." She put a hoof to her chin thoughtfully before smiling evilly. "I dare you to catch Spike WITHOUT HURTING HIM as I drop him from waaaaaay up there." She pointed with one hoof at a cloud that was higher up than the top of Twi's library. "You game?"

"Because you are small, more of a challenge, and you are purple so it will be easier to see you against the color of the sky." Daring reasoned, flying next to him. "And, you don't have wings. Don't you want to know what it would be like to fly? Rainbow's a good catch." She glanced at Dash. "Right, Dashie?" She laughed and landed by Spike. "Oh, come on Twi! I would hurt a scale on him! I promise!" Daring Do whined.

"Come on spike, you can trust me" She said tryig to get spike to stop being a chicken, then she remembered something"

"Spikey wiki likes to wear aprons, do this so that you can feel like a braver apron wearing dragon" Rainbow said, attempting to mimic rarity

(Night)

Daring picks Spike up by his claws before he can refuse further and smiles. "Come on, Mr. Brave Dragon. It'll be fun!" She tempted. "If you tell Rarity what a brave dragon you are, she will fall for you for sure!" She tempts as her smile grows.

Archived