Slumber Party

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as Daring Do sees that Spike isn't straining to run or get away, she boosts upwards with her wings, getting close to the cloud in a wing beat. "Ready, Spiky-wiky?" She taunts before looking down to make sure she was lined up with Rainbow. "Ready?" Daring grins and lets go of Spike.

"If there was another dare that involved you, I would have to invite Rarity over." Daring smiles as she flies down next to RD, extending my hoof to her for a bro-hoof.

"Yeah, Spike." DD puts her hoof down and bumps flanks with Rainbow before slowly walking back toward the library entrance. She stops short and turns around. "Rainbow- Dare me." Daring smiled anxiously.

After she finished laughing, Daring looks to Spike. "Nah, I don't wanna torture the baby dragon. Flutters would murder me. Besides, he's right." She looks to Twi. "He is Twi's slave." She breaks into another laughing fit.

"Sure." Daring rolls her eyes before walking back to Rainbow. "So, give me a real challenge. One that won't involve torturing this little guy." She laughs as she gives Spike a mini noogie.

Archived