Slumber Party

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rainbow had been setting up a pillow bomb while the whole fight had been going on. As it was reaady she kicked it out of twilights room. It landed and exploded, fillign the whole rom with pillows

"Ha, i win" Rainbow gloats

Daring pinned Rainbow down. "Not cool, okay?" Is all she said before flying off of her and steaming off, walking upstairs in the library. She found herself in the middle of piles upon piles of books, and a certain book caught her eye. It was another book about the elements of Harmony. She opened the book and dust flew out all around her. She coughed a couple times and sneezed once before reading on.

(1 hour later.)(speed reader Daring Do.)

Daring closes the book, her eyes wide. "So that means..." She looked at her hooves as she did some calculations.

((Is Twi a princess yet?))

As the other two were up stairs, Spike thought it would be time to tell Twilight something. "Hey Twilight, am I really your slave? Cause it kinda seems like I am. We saw what happened to Coco. She was an assistant, but was kinda like a slave. And like, I don't get paid or anything, so I kinda am a slave." Spike said fast and worried.

Daring raised her eyes to Rainbow, curiosity flickering in her eyes. "Twilight became a princess when she truly figured out that friendship was magic, right? Well..." She glanced back down to the book. "That kind of magical change can only be given by a Queen. But her wings and crown were given to her by Princess Celestia. Do you know what that means?" She looked up to Rainbow once more, a frown plastered on her face. "Twilight isn't really a princess."

((PLOT TWIST, SORRY TWI))

Archived