Slaughter of the Soul (Private) (Hiatus)

((remember that New Recruit is a high officer in the Solar army, she is already a killer lol so she's going to give the battlemaster a hard time. Killjoy will lose but she's gonna wear the Battlemaster out, she IS stubborn after all.))

Killjoy popped her neck and just looked at the Battlemaster. She rushed towards the Battlemaster swinging her sword as hard as she could.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He saw Killjoy's swing and held his hammer horizontally, blocking it with the hilt. He gave a strong kick to Killjoy's chest, knocking her back before he brought his own mighty swing towards her.

Killjoy took her sword and manipulated his hammer to slide down to the side. She then came up driving the pommel into the Battlemaster's face Killjoy felt the wet sensation of his spit on her hooves when she struck him. She then shoved him back to make distance.

Warhammer grabbed Killjoy's hoof as she was shoving him away and flung her over his head onto the ground. He kicked her in the face before she had a chance to get up and prepared to strike her while she was down.

"coward..." Killjoy said quietly as she launched herself up and tackling Warhammer to the ground "try to hit your opponent while they're down!" she said punching him hard "what kind of Stallion are you to make such a disgraceful move!?" she shouted going for another punch.

Warhammer caught the next punch before it landed, a bored expression on his face. "What makes you think your enemies will do anything less?" he said, tossing her off of him. He stood and picked up his hammer. "First rule of the Nightwatch: Honor is dead. We are the elite, the best, which means our opponants will be the same. They will not show you mercy, they will kill you by any means necessary, so why do anything less?" He spat on the ground. "Acting honorable may have gotten you through your previous endeavors, but when dealing with your future opponants as a Nightwatch, honor gets you killed and nothing more. Now c'mon, show me what being Celestia's pawn has done for you." he said, raising his hammer again.

"Honor be D@mned...I just like killing my enemies while they are standing. out of respect...and to see the blood spurt like a beautiful fountain when I lob off their heads." Killjoy said with a unsettling giggle. "even if I lose to you...it will just be a matter of time when I all you will be doing is eating the dirt beneath our hooves." she said rushing in shoulder bashing Warhammer then coming around swinging her sword so hard that the swooshing sound of the blade passing through the air was deep and loud.

Warhammer simply leaned back and let the blade just barely pass his face. "Your fantasies of violence are cute, but they won't happen." he said, grabbing Killjoy by the thoat in a tight grip, making it hard to breath. "You have a lot to learn, little filly." he said, slamming her into the ground. "Next!" he shouting, walking away. He noticed Soul among the others watching. His expression remained blank while the other recruits were shaking in fear at his point. "So, you're the colt who deserted the Lunar Republic? How did a soulless cretin like you make it past selection?" Soul responded by spitting a disgusting wad of spit and mucus into his face. Warhammer growled and wiped it away before backhanding Soul to the ground. "I'm going to enjoy beating you into oblivion, maggot." he said, irritated.

((Fun fact: I got the title of the RP from this song

))

"giving up so soon?" she mumbled getting back up and throwing her sword the side before getting back in line. "fantasies...I'll show you violence in the end..." she thought as her crimsons eyes glared at the battlemaster. "I'll break you after all this is done."

Soul instantly got up and grabbed a sword off of the nearest rack. He charged Warhammer with a fire in his eyes, swinging the blade at him. Warhammer blocked it and knocked Soul away, smashing him with the hilt of the hammer. Soul got up and grabbed a second weapon from a rack, this time a small battleaxe meant for one handed use. "So, you like to duel weild? Ha. It would not matter if you wielded a hundred weapons at once, you're still a whelp." Soul gritted his teeth and unleashed a volley of strikes on the Battlemaster. Warhammer struggled to hold them all of, but managed to thrust the heavy end of his hammer into Soul's chest to knock him away. Warhammer rubbed his hoof on a single would and observed the blood. "I didn't realize the Republic taught it's soldiers to only give the enemy papercuts." He jeered. Soul glared a him. "...and I didn't realize the Nightwatch used brainless mules to try and train recruits." He replied, opening his wings and charging him. He bashed him with the hilt of his sword, but Warhammer simply grabbed his wing and threw him down. "Pathetic." He spat as he turned away to find another victim.

The training went on throughout the day, and most of the recruits had been utterly beaten down by the harsh training. Another officer approached Warhammer. "Report, Battlemaster." He said. "Another wasteful lot. Same as always. However...." Warhammer said, looking to the recruits, keeping his eyes on two of them. "Those two, Killjoy and Soulscream I believe, they're the only ones worth a d@mn out there." The captain nodded. "I shall report to Princess Luna then." He said, turning to leave.

Killjoy was just waiting for the next training exercise. "hey you...yeah the white coated $lut." one of the recruites said walking up to her with three more stallions behind him "must think you are hot stuff don't you? trying to show us all up by blundering about thinking you can just take on anyone." he scowled. Killjoy looked at the Stallion "and you think I wont cave your face in because you have your butt buddies to protect you...you must be proud of having nothing between your legs." she replied. The stallion gritted his teeth "you B|tch!" he yelled loudly and went to punch killjoy but she caught his hoof and punched his elbow inwards as the loud snap of breakung bones were heard. The stallion was about to scream but was interupted when Killjoy punched his throat so all he could do was make a gargling/hissing sound. Killjoy looked at the three stallions that were supposed to be his back up. "anyone else have the stones to call me a $lut?" she asked with a glare that sent chills down their spines. They quickly just grabbed their friend and took him away.

Killjoy just gave Soul a dirty look "you are a persistant ass aren't you...? I don't need your kind talking to me Republican dog." she scowled walking away from Soul.

((she is going to be cold and a jerk for a while so bare with it just for a bit.))

((I figured. Lol))

Soul scoffed. "You're not intimidating, you know. Typical Solar Army trash I suppose. Go on then, whine some more about how you're going to violently kill ponies, see if I give a buck."

The guard captain entered the throne room. "Your highness, I have the report from the Nightwatch training." He said with a bow.

"only cowards whine about the ponies they kill...that's your trait." Killjoy replied getting enough distance for Soul's respond to not even matter.

Luna looked at the Captain "and...what are the results?" she asked

"You would want to call me a coward while walking away from me, mule." Soul said, not caring if Killjoy heard or not.

"This bunch was kinda of a disappointment. Most will fail, and only a few are passible. However....we found two in particular who are outstanding, maybe some of the best in decades. It's actually quite unbelievable."

"we can pretty much guess that Killjoy and Soulscream are those two." luna said not surprised, she never expected all of them to make a good impression. "well run the next exercise tomorrow, the ponies will need time to recover from their beatings."

"Yes, m'lady." The guard said and left.

As the night was setting in, a mysterious group of ponies were carefully watching Canterlot in the distance. Among them was a hooded figure who glared at the city. "Soon...we shall steal our prize."

Killjoy laid in her bed looking up at the ceiling. She wasnt able to sleep, she hasn't been able to for quite some time. She remembered the compliment Luna gave her, she thought about it for a moment and then thought about Luna and noticed herself blushing. She shook her head and pulled the pillow over her head. she couldn't get distracted in a time like this, she needed to focus on tomorrow.

Soul looked at himself in the mirror. He gently put a hoof on his shoulder, where the insignia of the Lunar Republic was branded. He sighed as he went to his bed to try and sleep. "Luna has the heart to pardon scum like me....I'll make it worth it. I will not fail my princess." He said to himself.

((kinda like going to sleep at 3AM and waking up at 5AM and still be able to go through the entire day with only two hours of sleep...EVERY DAY. I REGRET NOTHING!))

Archived