Slaughter of the Soul (Private) (Hiatus)

The next morning went in a similar fashion, with Soul and Killjoy beating down most of the other recruits. This was not all bad, as the beatings were beginning to made the recruits slightly better. However, the thrashing Killjoy and Soul delivered daily was too much to bear. Warhammer observed the two as they pummeled the others. "Maybe I should start to worry....." He thought.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The three stallions from yesterday that were with their friend who got hospitalized. "we've had enough of your Sh!t Killjoy!" one said as they surround her with weapons in hoof. Killjoy sighed "you bunch must be more stupid than your friend...I was doing him a kindness by just putting him in the hospital and not six feet into the ground." she said coldly. one of the growled "we're going to teach you lesson B!tch." one said as hey start to approach her. Killjoy gripped her sword, the weapons were dulled and so she had no worries of semi-accidentally killing a pony. "I guess you must miss your little friend, don't worry though boys...the hospital has enough room for all of you to jerk each other off again." she taunted. the one behind Killjoy swung his sword vertically just for Killjoy to side step and drive her elbow into his face and knocking him onto the ground. the other two tried a joint attack from both sides. Killjoy knocked the sword coming from her right away and got behind the Stallion and side kick his knee sideways and once again the loud snapping of breaking bones were heard. the last was still charging at her, she then swung her sword hitting the Stallion in the face throwing him onto the ground. the one she elbowed got him and rushed forward only to have the same fate.

Two more stallions approached Killjoy to help their friends. Soul had been watching her beat the hell out of the three stallions that attacked her. He had seen enough and stood between the two stallions and Killjoy before they could attack her from behind. He delivered a brutal punch to one of the stallions, knocking him to the ground, out cold. The other reached for Soul, only for Soul to grab his oncoming punch and twist his arm until it snapped and delivered a punch to the stallions ribs, breaking a few of them.

((If you'll allow it I figured Soul and Killjoy fighting together would at least get them to respect each other, since they're going to be doing a lot of that soon enough. They're nowhere near friends, it's too early for that, but just respect each other.))

((it's going to take a lot to gain her respect, right now in her eyes, you just took away another opportunity for her to beat more faces in XD))

Killjoy growled "I don't need your help, if they want to be foolish and try to fight me then let them. Bucking stay away from me!" she scowled before storming off.

"You are playing with fire lad..." an old General said to Soul "if you persist on playing with something to dangerous, make sure you know what you are doing" he said chuckling "that mare if you haven't noticed, she doesn't like to be helped, my guess is that it probably makes her feel weak. I would suggest putting in just a little more thought before approaching her again." he said.

((I'm doing this because Souls is making an approach on Killjoy all wrong, you know how she is so thinnk about it, get her respect but not by helping her.))

((Oh well, time for my plan B ))

"Kiss my @ss!" Soul said to the general, before following Killjoy. "Hey, get back here you bucking b!tch" he shouted. "Maybe instead of beating down on these whelps and acting scary, how about a real challenger?"

((How about the duel for the ages that we've never had a chance to do in our other RPs? :P And I was going to cut it short with the enemy attacking so there is no clear winner?))

((or stopped by one of the COs, lets put a little more time into the time in Training before any real conflict arises.))

Killjoy stopped at his insult "thought you would learn that I don't take insults lightly, those colts certainly did" she said turning around "maybe you too want your face buried into the dirt, I have no objections to that." she said readying her sword. "come meet my boot Mule!" she called out.

((Alright, but the conflict involves an attack on the castle, but it can wait till later))

Soul took the sword and handaxe he was training with and opened his wings, flying at her full speed and kicked her in the chest and bashed her across the face with the flat end of the axe.

((now now Soul don't get greedy with the hits, Killjoy isn't just a mare you can simply hit.))

Killjoy simply side stepped and drove her elbow into his spine making him slam into the ground "pegasi...so eager to rush into a fight just to eat dirt."

((And Soul isn't a stallion who you can make back down))

Soul quickly rolled over and stood up, raising his weapons. "Funny how the inbred earth pony wants to accuse ponies of eating dirt." He said in a snarky tone. "Come then, show me something."

((admirable...but alas she doesn't care XD have you seen attack on titan? if you have think of Captain Levi(skill wise) but a girl and in heavy armor and a big sword.))

"luckily for me, I had no family so your words mean nothing to me." Killjoy said swinging her sword at Soul.

((I don't watch anime.......XD ))

"Join the club...." Soul said as he crossed his sword and axe and caught the blow, trying to push back at it. The tip cut his cheek, but he caught the blow. He thrust the greatsword away and landed volleys of blows onto Killjoy.

Soul intercepted the strike with the handaxe, but the greatsword still found it's way to his shoulder, causing a wound. While her weapon was preoccupied, Soul took the sword in his other hand and sliced her across the chest.

((the weapons are dulled for training lol))

Killjoy took the hit and grunted as she made a hard left hook into Soul's face.

((I'll leave it up to you when this fight stops))

Soul took the punch, but gritted his teeth and responded with a vicious headbutt right in Killjoy's face. A large crowd of guards and other recruits began to gather around to watch, cheering and placing bets.

((Lol, you sure you don't want to have Luna be all like "WE COMMAND THEE TO STOP FIGHTING" and epically pwn us both? XD ))

((only if you want but Luna is not a violent pony so a good scolding will do))

killjoy pushed back the pain and swung her sword. "STOP!" Luna shouted from behind the crowd. Killjoy stopped as the blade almost plowed into Soul's neck. She quickly stabbed the blade into the ground and knelt down. "art thou two mad, fighting like children who do not know how to get along. what is the cause if all this? answer!"

Soul dropped his weapons and looked to Luna. He wanted to tell her about how batsh!t Killjoy was, but decided to take the high ground and be honest. "Your highness, I initiated this fight. Her attitude pisses me off and I wanted to put her in her place. Forgive me for this, princess. I accept whatever judgement you pass on me." He said, bowing.

Luna looked at killjoy "well...?" Killjoy looked up "this one threw insults behind my back so I decided to teach him the error of his ways." she said putting her head back down. Luna sighed "thou both are the best out of the group, so it is understandable why thou would fight. but when someone takes something a little too far" implying about Killjoy going for Soul's throat. "is when all this must cease. thou are both under probation. Anymore outbursts from thou two and thou'rt out of the Nightwatch, understand!?" she shouted. Killjoy gritted her teeth but nodded.

"Yes, your highness." Soul said, bowing and turning to leave. He quickly gave Killjoy a "this isn't over" look.

Hidden in the woods outside of Canterlot, a group of ponies were gathered in a camp. Among them was a hooded unicorn stallion, who sat in silence while the rest of the group, clad in armor, ate and chatted around the fire. One pony approached the hooded mare. "Master Chaosweaver, our informant on the inside has a report on the Nightwatch." The hooded unicorn removed his hood, revealing a young, but awfully scared stallion with crimson eyes and a shaggy black mane. His orange fur seemed to glow with the fire. "And what did he say?" Chaosweaver asked. "The newest Nightwatch class is weak, but there are two that are powerful, it's actually somewhat unfathomable how skilled these two are." Chaosweaver nodded at his scout's report. "You've done well, my student. Once we complete our plan, you will be greatly rewarded."

killjoy just scoffed and went the opposite way.

Luna just sighed "this going to be a hard couple of weeks indeed." she said to herself.

Warhammer had seen the whole thing, and chuckled to himself. "Indeed it will, your highness. And it will only get worse for you....." he thought with an evil grin.

((Want to timeskip through their probation? I don't know of anything substantial we could play during that time.))

Two weeks had passed, and Killjoy and Soul's probation had ended. They resumed their training, but the rivaly had not come close to ending. Things were beginning to look up for the squad, however, as the recruits were finally turning into Nightwatch material. Neither of them were on the level of Soul and Killjoy, but they were definitely becoming killing machines.

Warhammer had made an unexpected visit to Luna to personally report to her the progress of the recruits. "Greetings, your highness. I have news for you on the recruits."

"Believe it or not, Soul and Killjoy's little rivalry is actually making the squad better. It's quite fascinating actually, they're actually turning into stallions and mares. There may be hope for this lot after all. And it's all thanks to those two." Warhammer said, acting as if he had a hand in the recruit's improvement, which he didnt...at all.

Archived