Slaughter of the Soul (Private) (Hiatus)

((I'm not sure yet, I'll think one up and then get back to you on it. I'm just trying to avoid another generic Halo or CoD crossover. If you have any suggestions let me know))

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((well I can revisit my first ever RP where humans attack equestria, It was a total waste of time because of the person I was RPing with. but I think it can work with the right people. AKA you and a few other under my nazi like judgement.))

((Hmmmm, sounds interesting. I think anthro ponies vs humans would be better than just ponies vs humans, because it would be more biologically balanced. Maybe have Equestria be part of it's own planet and have humans try to colonize it and the anthro ponies have to defend it, which of course means it could be slightly futuristic))

((well I was thinking of having celestia send Twilight on a task to study the human race and so Luna and Celestia bring back that mirror. you like equestria girls but by the time she goes in again, the time has a huge difference, what only seemed like a year in equestria was actually thousands on earth and the humans have used up their planet dry. The military takes notice of the strange portal that Twilight enters and decide to hold Twilight captive and reverse engineer the portal to where they can use it whenever they want and not just once every whenever. Once they enter into equestia, the humans see that Equestria is full of life and an abundance of potential resources that could save the human race. You might be thinking, well Celestia is kind...so why don't try a diplomatic solution? NO! the humans are just so desperate to live that they are willing to destroy anything in their path to obtain their selfish desires. That means killing the pony race.))

((I suppose that could work too. It's just that large scale warfare through one magic mirror sounds strange. How are you going to get a tank through that thing? Lol. Also, if it could work out, I still think we should keep it anthro and have the ponies have some modernized weaponry that could compete with the humans.))

((I said that the humans reversed engineered the portal and made their own, so a much larger and more functional portal, yes it will be anthro but the pony race will have a disadvantage since they are not properly equipped for such an invasion. they will soon start to get a hold on the war and of course fight back like a proper military should but it will take time.))

Archived