Slaughter of the Soul (Private) (Hiatus)

Luna had a faint smile "so tell me...what did you do to make this all happen...?we are curios" she asked.

((embarressment time!))

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warhammer didn't know what to say, he wasnt expecting that kind of question. "Well....uh, you see....I, uh...made Soul do the...training with Killjoy and....the recruits wanted to....with the...um..." He babbled.

Luna just stared at him with her cheek rested on her hoof. "let us guess...thou did absolutely nothing different and it just so happens that the recruits got tired of being worthless and started training hard to be like Killjoy and Soul...thou know thy little act the first day has driven Killjoy to train harder to become better than thee...and we suspect Soul to do the same but only because he can't stand Killjoy's little tude problem. With that said thou can expect a round two from Killjoy soon and another worthless duel between Soul and Killjoy. Warhammer, thy job just got three times harder." she said calmly "dismissed."

((burn))

((Apply cold water to burn area))

Warhammer scowled and gave a half-hearted bow and left the room. "And your job....won't be you're much longer....." He mumbled to himself. "Just wait...princess..."

((Oh that foreshadowing!))

((I'm thinking and cannot quite get what you are foreshadowing lol))

Killjoy was out in the courtyard just letting a training dummy get hacked away by the training greatsword. She thought about when she will taking command of the Nightwatch and when she will beating Warhammer's face into the ground. Her anger seemed to know no bounds as she chopped away at the poor dummy until it split in two. Killjoy then thought about Luna and thought about how beautiful she was, she always kept it a secret that she prefered the company of other mares and for good reason. Killjoy thought about the compliment again and couldn't help but blush...again.

Soul was on the other side of the room. He knew that one day he'd have to take orders from Killjoy. It was obvious how favored she was. He wasnt too surprised, as her track record did have more favorable traits than his. But that didnt matter to him right now, all he thought about was trying to skin Warhammer alive. He hated him more than Killjoy at the moment.

"Master...." A cloaked pony said to Chaosweaver, who watched Canterlot from a distance. "....is it time?" Chaosweaver smirked. "Yes, my child. Round up the others. A new day has come."

Killjoy just looked down at her hooves, she was feeling something she never felt before, she didn't know if it was nice, or to be despised. All she knew was that her heart races when she thinks of Luna and her face goes red.

((oh no...she starting to have FEELINGS!))

((That's good, because you're going to get a lot of them soon. Lol))

A group of about 20 hooded unicorns stood outside the gates of Canterlot. "Master" one of them said to Chaosweaver. "How do we get in? They'll see us if we use magic and...." He was cut off by the gate suddenly opening on it's own, and the gate watchers falling dead. "I have handled everything, my child. Fear not." Chaosweaver said as he led his group into the city, nodding to a large hooded figure who stood at the gates. Once inside, they used their magic to teleport to various parts of the castle. Chaosweaver himself appeared right in the courtyard of the castle. The guards stationed there look to him and raised their weapons. "Who are you? Why are you here?" The guard demanded to him. Chaosweaver smirked and lit his horn up. "I am hell itself." He simply said as all 20 of the unicorns lit up their horns and unleashed their magic. Explosions rang out all over the castle.

In the training room, the walls suddenly exploded, the blast destroying most of the room. Soul was knocked back into a pile of rubble. He climbed out to see a hooded unicorn beginning to attack recruits and guards.

Killjoy looked at the Unicorns attacking the guard and other nightwatch recruits. "Luna..." she whispered before sprinting as fast she could to where Luna was.

Chaosweaver blasted through the throne room doors, flanked by two more unicorns. He looked at Luna with an evil smile. "Hello, Princess Luna...." he said slyly.

((Don't have Killjoy bust in just yet.))

((does Luna get to kick some ass?))

Luna looked at the and the Head unicorn and quickly got into a defensive stance "who'rt thou, what is it that thou want!?" she asked sternly.

((Somewhat, but there's a plot twist, and she gets her kicked in return))

He threw his hood back and stared evilly at Luna. "Chaosweaver, pleasure to meet you, you highness." he said sarcastically. "You shouldn't resist me, it will makes things easier. I require you for my plans, my dear."

((Then Killjoy comes and is like "You bucked up!" and you know how that song and dance goes, and then Luna sees that Killjoy protected Luna not out of Loyalty, but because she actually cares about Luna and thus starts the beginning of Luna's love for Killjoy?))

"thou must be a fool to think that we would just come quietly" Luna said getting ready to fight.

((Well, something along those lines. I was going to have Chaosweaver kidnap Luna (after a plot twist) and Killjoy and Soul could take the other Nightwatch recruits and go find her, and while they're questing Killjoy could be all like "omg i r so hurt they stole mai luna i luv her" or something.))

"If you don't want the easy way...." Chaosweaver said, his horn lighting up and the windows slamming shut and locking while the other unicorns locked the doors. "..there's that other way, princess."

((that is not the Killjoy way, besides if Killjoy and Soul saved her, how could she just love Killjoy...see what I am getting at here? I was thinking have Luna get over powered and right when the unicorns are about to take her away, Killjoy comes in and fights them off while sustaining many wounds because magic casters suck! and Luna will all like ERH MEH GERD you really care about me and Killjoy be all like HELLZ YEAH I DO! but still keep their feeling secret.))

Luna scoffed "how thee threaten the princess of the night!" She shouted lighting up her horn.

((Somebody still needs to get kidnapped, and Luna still needs to know who betrayed her. I guess since Trax is gone I'll take over Celestia, and she can come in at the last minute and Chaos will realize that she can't have Luna so takes Celestia instead.))

"You're no princess of mine." Chaosweaver said, firing a massive, deadly beam on magic at her. The two unicorns did the same.

Soul ducked for cover behind some wreckage along with two other recruits. "What the hell is going on?" he asked them. "I don't know, those unicorns broke in and starting slaughtering the guards. We don't know what to do!" a mare recruit said as the stallion recruit looked around for an exit. Soul thought for a moment until he saw the armory nearby. "We have to get to the armory. This training weapons won't do. Trust me, I know what to do." Both recruits gulped at Soul's idea.

((works))

Luna blocked the shot with a magic shield and shot back dark bolts of lightning at Chaosweaver.

((so is Luna's defense short or is going to be a good fight before killjoy enters the battle?))

((Chaosweaver is one of the most BAMF villians I've ever created, even Luna is going to struggle. Plus Luna is about to get backstabbed bigtime))

Chaosweaver's eyes began to glow and his horn absorbed the lightning before firing it right back at Luna.

((well Chaosweaver better watch out, for the kickass battalion (Killjoy and Soul) lol))

Luna tried to shield again but the magic was too strong to hold off the second time and made fly across the room before hitting the floor. She grunted and struggled up "thou will take me..." she said charging her horn again.

((Ima guess the backstabber is Warhammer.))

((Yep.))

Chaosweaver smirked at Luna as a figure walked up behind her. The figure turned Luna around and delivered a brutal punch to her face, knocking her to the ground. "About time you showed up." Chaosweaver said as Warhammer stood over Luna.

"GO!" Soul shouted as he opened his wings and darted across the room with the other recruits following him. They weaved and dodged the blast from the unicorns and reached the armory. Soul threw the doors open and tossed a spear to the stallion and a bow to the mare, while he picked up a longsword and handaxe like the ones he trained with. "We have real weapons now, let's show them what happens when you buck with Nightwatch!"

Luna hit the ground and looked up at Warhammer "...why?" she asked with great pain in her eyes, one of her trusted Captains had betrayed her. Before Warhammer could answer, he was thrown away from Luna and Killjoy stepped in front of her. "you will not touch her again..." she said coldly raising her sword, it was still just her training sword but it didn't matter. Hitting them more and making it painful for them to die was just fine with her."should have known a disgraceful dog like you would make such a move on our Princess...I'll kill you last Warhammer." she said glaring at him for a second before focusing on the unicorns."if you want the princess...you are going to work for it."

Chaosweaver raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Well, well.....I was unaware the Night Princess had a marefriend." he said, assuming that Killjoy was Luna's love interest. "Too bad she has to watch you die now." Chaos fired electricity from his horn at Killjoy.

Killjoy quickly grabbed Luna and sidestepped away from the blast. She laid Luna behind a pillar that was beside them "stay here and don't come out." she said. Luna just looked at Killjoy for a second before nodding. She then started walking towards the Unicorns."killing me is easier said than done, I'll make you learn that before this fight is over and you start running with your tail between your legs." she said getting closer and closer to Chaosweaver.

There was a flash of light near Luna and Celestia appeared. She gently lifted Luna. "Oh, sister! What did those monsters do to you?" she said, on the verge of tears.

Chaosweaver chuckled to himself as he broke the ceiling, causing massive pieces to fall towards her, as well shooting more missles of magic at her.

Warhammer noticed Celestia had appeared, and drew his weapon and approached her while she was distracted.

The cloud of dust from the rubble and and magic blasts gave Killjoy perfect cover. Killjoy saw Warhammer and used the dust so he wouldn't able to see her, and before he could even react, Killjoy was only inches away. Killjoy swung her sword into his gut and uses a lot of her strength to lift him up and throw him through the dust cloud towards the Unicorns. "you will be feeling the pain I give too Coward!" she shouted before launching her out of the cloud of dust and hitting the Stallion beside Chaos hard slamming him into the ground.

Archived