Slaughter of the Soul (Private) (Hiatus)

Luna followed "she doesn't seem to like her real name, she was reluctant to even tell it to me, granted I commander her to but she sounded like it was just something she didn't like saying or hearing, so I wouldn't call her that around others." she said seeing the infirmary not to far away.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Will do." Twilight said as she reached the door.

"Well, we'll leave you alone now. Thanks for listening, Killjoy." Soul said as he turned to leave.

Soul and Twilight both stopped right in front of each other, their noses touching. They both blushed heavily. "Oh...excuse me, Princess Twilight." Soul said before hastily leaving the room with Huntress and Phalanx. Twilight remained in the doorway, her face red.

Killjoy looked at Twilight "Really...that's who you blush for? I guess you could worse..." she said before seeing Luna and just fell silent, That odd feeling was back.

Twilight rubbed the back off her head. "Right...well, uh, anyways, I learned some advanced healing magic and was going to try and speed up your recovery process."

((I WANT TO SHIP THEM SO BAD BUT THEY DIDN'T FORMALLY MEET UNTIL LUNAR REPUBLIC AFTER LUNA DIED UUUUGGGGHHHHHHH))

((HAAAAAAAAAA!!))

Killjoy smirked "was...as in not anymore? well Princess I didn't think whatI said was THAT offensive." she said witha faint laugh before she started coughing.

"No! I meant...uh, I meant that...nevermind. Hold still." Twilight shook off her awkwardness and charged her horn, a soothing green magic enveloping Killjoy. Within seconds her major wounds and burns had healed, small scars remaining. Twilight breathed heavily after the spell was completed. "There...done."

Killjoy felt most of the pain go away and sat up and popped her neck "I appreciate the help...maybe Magic CAN be useful" she said twisting her body to and multiple pops came form her spine. She then looked down at her body "more scars to the collection I suppose..."

"Good, I'm glad it worked." Twilight said with a smile, happy that she was able to help. "Now then, I did some digging and found out a little about the unicorns that attacked us." She levitated a book over to a nearby table and opening it. "They're called the Order of Tirek. When Tirek escaped from Tartarus not long ago, a coven of unicorn mages bargained with him to keep him from stealing their magic. In return they served him in finding new sources of magic to devour. They grew immensely powerful as Tirek did. When me and the other Elements of Harmony unlocked the rainbow power and sent him back to Tartarus, the group went into hiding. Chaosweaver decided he would try and bring Tirek back, and turned his group of mages into some sort of religious movement, with him being a Prophet promising salvation once Tirek had returned." Twilight closed the book. "That's all I know so far. Why they needed an alicorn and took Celestia I don't know."

Killjoy looked at Twilight "Because they needed something very powerful to bring someone back from Tartarus, what better source of power than the Princess of the sun..." she said getting up out of her bed. "I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you need my help to command the Nightwatch one their first mission, I can't really guess another reason you sped my healing process and telling me all this. Just tell me the plan."

"That's the thing...." Twilight said with a sigh. "We don't know where they are hiding. There was only one person who could get you and the Nightwatch to their hideout." She sighed again in annoyance. "Killjoy, I'm so sorry about this." As if in que, a circle of a cotton candy like substance appeared on the floor, and from it rose an all too familiar draconequis. "Oh, Princess Twilight! You must try this, it's simply to die for!" Discord said, finishing off some cotton candy and throwing away the stick, which suddenly turned into a bird and flew out the window. "And who is this charming creature? A friend of yours Twilight?" He said, now suddenly small and popping out of Killjoy's ear, climbing up into her mane and examining her with a magnifying glass. Twilight facehoofed.

"If I survive this endeavor...remind me to hurt you..." Killjoy said in a most frustrated tone grabbing Discord and pulling him out of her mane. "touch me again and I'll put you through a hell that not even you can imagine." she said coldly before flicking him off then looking back at Twilight "I think suicide is a better punishment than this."

"Pfft. How rude." Discord said, now normal size and dusting himself off. "Why so serious, dear Killjoy?" He said, suddenly hanging from the ceiling with a knife near her throat, dressed in a purple suit and wearing Joker facepaint. The "knife" held at her throat suddenly turned into a stick of beef jerky, which he ate and proceeded to burp in Killjoy's face.

"Enough, Discord. That's the future captain of the Nightwatch you're talking to." Twilight said sternly. Discord then appeared dressed in a SWAT team uniform. "Why didn't you say so? Oh, a thousand pardons captain Killjoy." He said, giving Killjoy a fake salute before dropping "tear gas", which was of course not actually tear gas. When the smoke cleared, Discord was attached to the roof in a ninja outfit. "I am so looking forward to going on a mission with the almighty Nightwatch." He said, throwing a ninja star just past Killjoy's head into the wall.

Twilight sighed and facehoofed again. "Again, I am so, so, so sorry Killjoy, but he's the only one with any information on the Order of Tirek, we have to use him."

((I've having so much fun writing this. Lol))

((oh I bet you are....))

Killjoy didn't flinch at the throwing star passing her face. "scratch that...remind me to make the remainder of your life hell" she said looking at Twilight. She then looked at Discord "how about you just tell me where they are and make my job easier and you don't have to worry about my peeling your skin off strip by strip.

"Oh, you're too late for that, my dear." Discord said as his skin actually fell off, revealing his muscular system. The skin that fell off formed into another Discord, and the previous Discord formed into a business suit and fedora which Discord wore. "Now then, where is the fun is just telling you? Why not allow me to lead you to-"

"DISCORD STOP FOOLING AROUND AND TELL KILLJOY OR I'LL TELL FLUTTERSHY!" Twilight suddenly blurted out in frustration. Discord gulped thinking about what Fluttershy would think of his trickery. "Yes, yes, right, the hideout." he said, snapping his fingers and a rune tablet appeared and floated into Killjoy's hooves. "This is the sigil of Tirek. It is activated by star light and will lead you straight to it." He said, snapping his fingers again and appearing in a Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses. "Well, I must be off! I have things to do and ponies to see! Toodaloo, friends!" He suddenly appeared on a motorcyle and sped off out the window. Twilight facehoofed the hardest out of the three times she had done it.

"oh...and do remind me to convince Celestia that he is more trouble than he is worth. Luna...I want my gift, I think it is time don't you agree?" she asked. Luna nodded and her horn lit up and the armor and Sword appeared besides her. Killjoy started taking the difeerent pieces of armor and putting it on. "I don't know how long this operation will take...I guess if we aren't back in a month or so (at least I don't think it will take that long.) you can assume we failed." Killjoy sighed "though I fear...that the ponies will be reluctant to follow my orders due to recent events...So this mission may have failed before it even began."

"We have faith in you, Killjoy." Twilight said with a faint smile.

Soul, Phalanx and Huntress were already preparing for the coming mission. Phalanx was geared in heavy steel armor, while Huntress wore an agile uniform of leather. Soul also had on leather armor, although his was a harder leather and thicker. He attached a sword to one side and a handaxe to the other. The armor he was wearing contained a black silk hood, and he looked in a mirror as he flipped it over his head. He grabbed a veil that was a similar dark black to the hood and tied it around his face. He glared at his reflecting, various scars around his eyes still visible. He turned to his two comrades. "I wore this veil and hood in the Republic....old habits die hard I suppose."

Killjoy was finished putting on her armor and sheathed the massive sword to her back "well I guess we will see if your faith actually works." she said before walking out to where Soul was, her red, Dragon like armor shined in the light as he Blood red cape waved as she walked, the thick steal plated clanked with every step. "Phalanx, gather the Nightwatch now!" she barked

Armor looks like this but Red and black. TSC_Dragon_Armor_White2.jpg?1348700743

Phalanx nodded and blew into a large horn that sounded throughout the castle. Within minutes the rest of the Nightwatch recruits, now real members, appeared before them. A few of them whispered to each other about Killjoy's armor and her leadership potential, expressing worry. The stallion that Soul had manhandled was whispering something to another Nightwatch, when Soul walked by him and glared at him. The stallion immediately flinched and shut up, being even more scared of Soul's phantom like appearance.

Killjoy looked at all the Nightwatch. "I know what you all think of me...Im not a fool. It is true...I did kill Warhammer and I couldn't be anymore content when I crushed his head beneath my hoof. You think I did it out of revenge... half if that is true, I also killed him because he was weak and cowardly, betraying our princess for motives I care not about. Isn't the punishment for treason death? I killed him because I was doing my duty as a Nightwatcher, I protected our Princess of the night from a threat. Whisper all you want, my position as your Captain will not change and you will follow my orders or you will end up like the ex-Battlemaster. So you have two options ponies...follow me with respect and loyalty...or follow me out of fear, it does not matter to me. Just know if you walk away now, I will hunt you down myself and exicution will seem like kindness by the time I get done with you. Speak up now...if you have something to say, say it. what is your answer ponies of the Nightwatch?"she before putting on her helmet.

A few of the Nightwatch were convinced, nodding their heads out of respect for their captain. There were still Nightwatch who stared at here with suspicion and fear. Soul stepped foward. "If you die, die with honor, and know that in both life and death, our Princess of the Night guides us." Soul chimed in to the recruits. "Let those who are weak and cowardly die first and most horribly." He turned back to Killjoy. "We're ready when you are."

Celestia woke up in a cave. It was a massive cavern with networks of tunnels, with hundreds of hooded cultist marching around in drone like states. A massive statue of Tirek stood in the center of the cavern, an altar covered in blood at it's base. "Where...where am I?" Celestia said to herself after finding she was binded in chains and her horn was not fuctioning due to a deactivation spell. "Princess Celestia....I was hoping for your sister, but it seems I got more than I bargained for...." Chaosweaver said with an evil grin, appearing from the shadows. "Why am I here? What are you doing with me?" Chaosweaver chuckled to himself. "I'd give you a long, detailed explanation, but we don't have time at the moment. We require your services....a sacrifice. Alicorn blood from a princess.....to bring our Lord back from the pits of Tartarus." Celestia teared up and shuddered in fear. "No...." she choked out. "Lord Tirek will deliver us our salvation...and your blood will be our path." He said evilly, walking away with a malicious grin.

"Alright if no one has something b!tch about, lets move...hustle you sacks of sh!t, Celestia is relying on us and any slackers will left behind!" Killjoy barked out and the Nightwatch started marching out.

Luna sighed "please...come back safe Red Veil...come back with my sister." Luna said quietly

Soul opened his wings and followed Killjoy, Huntress and Phalanx close behind. "So Killjoy, what did Discord tell you about the Order's hideout?" He asked while flying next to her. "Did he say anything helpful or did he just buck with you?"

Killjoy pulled out the tablet "he said it was activated by starlight and it will show us where these buckers are so it makes everything go a whole lot easier for everyone. We are lucky Twilight is good friends with Fluttershy or we all would be having to deal with Discord the entire way there." she said putting the tablet back up. "Celestia doesn't have much time...I don't even know if she is alive still. The ponies that took her are some kind of group that are trying to bring someone back from Tartarus, someone by the name of Tirek. I don't know what this Tirek fellow is going to do nor do I really care. Celestia needs us and that is all that matters. If we have to kill every Unicorn there well so be it. I havn't had blood in my face for so long, I was starting to get a little bit of withdrawl." she said quite glad that there is a great chance for conflict to arise.

Soul looked to the sky and saw that night had almost come. A few stars had begun to shine in the sky. The tablet began to glow inside of Killjoy's bags. "Quick, take it out. It might be trying to lead us."

Killjoy pulled out the tablet "guess it actually does work." she waiting for the tablet to show something.

((Idk what it is supposed to do.))

Archived