Slaughter of the Soul (Private) (Hiatus)

"Hey...hope you didn't take the spoon thing too hard Slips, must be a drag having everypony make fun of you for having nothing in your pants." Killjoy said mockingly as she unsheathed her sword.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slipknot ignored that comment despite wanting to murder her for it and continued to smile evilly. "I'll remember that when I'm turning you into one of them...." He said, gesturing to the pit. "Rise, serve your master!" He commanded, and soon three rotting hooves reached out from within, menacing growls following them. Warhammer, Chaosweaver, and Graves, the first three death knights, emerged clad in their unholy armor and massive weapons, now with the improvements Firestorm ordered.

Killjoy saw Warhammer and grinned "I wonder if he remembers me..." she said laughing "he died like a B|tch...is he going to redeem himself this time?"

Killjoy looked at warhammer "he's mine, rest of you take your pick..." she said taking a rolled piece of paper full of a substance. "Phalanx, light the end..." she said

((I don't know why...but I just had the idea of making her a smoker, she's been through the worst of the worst, kinda needs it lol, plus she just invented cigarettes.))

((Why not? Anthro Gleaming Blade smoked in our other RP (the one in which Trax stole your waifu), plus I've kinda been considering Phalanx being kinda a stoner. Lol))

Phalanx lit the end of the object Killjoy produced with his magic. Soul drew his weapons and glared at Slipknot. "Just when I thought you couldn't be any more evil, Slipknot. You surprise me every time." Slipknot chuckled evilly as he began to teleport away. "Kill them, being me their corpses." He commanded as the three death knights all roared in unison.

Killjoy put the the object in her mouth and breathed in before puffing out the smoke "Soul...after this...remind me to make up a name for this okay? Right now lets waste these undead Bucks." She said puffing out more smoke.

((Sorry for the wait, I'm here))

Warhammer and Graves drew their massive weapons and charged the Nightwatch while Chaosweaver began to charge his horn, an evil black magic surrounding it. Soul threw his weapons up to block Graves and instantly felt a nearly unbearable weight on himself.

Killjoy side stepped warhammer's attack as she sliced up his chest only to see it heal. "These guys won't be easy to kill obviously!" she called out.

((do you wish to control all three or should I take control of warhammer?))

((Go ahead with Warhammer))

Graves effortlessly tossed Soul aside as he brought his axe down on Phalanx's shield, nearly crushing him. Huntress rained arrows down on Chaosweaver, but Chaos easily annihlated them with his shadow magic.

((It's cool man. I'm kinda burnt myself. Whenever Trax got back I was kinda hoping we could finish where we left off and put this entire storyline to rest for good. It's getting kinda stale and kinda needs an ending. RPs like this was trying to fill the voids until Trax returned.))

((Yeah, same for Soul. Plus whenever we continued with Trax I was going to reveal that Phalanx and Huntress are Autumn Rain's (Kane's love interest) parents. I don't know, maybe we need Trax to reinvigorate things))

((Well, since it doesn't look like we're RPing here anytime soon, if at all, want to start a new RP completely unrelated and in a different theme? I was thinking about doing something anthro and modernized kinda like Crimes Irony. And maybe we can open it up so it doesn't get boring with just the two of us.))

Archived