Rex the Ponydragon hybrid

Rex

Roleplay Type: WoE

Name: Rex

Species: a cross between a dragon and a pony (dont ask how he is a character i had for a long time

Eye Color: Icy blue

Coat: While rex has purple scales on the front of him him he has the back of a pony in which the fur is black, he has strong big pegasi wings which are black as well but they are bent to nearly the shape of a dragon cause of the bone structure is that of a dragon

Mane/Tail: Rexes mane stretches from his head to the end of his tail, which is a dragon tail with purple scales, his black mane ends with a lion like tail fluff on his tail.

Physique: Rex is quite normal for a hybrid, bulky and strong...being the fact he is a vegertarian and the fact of good flying history shows in his wings as he flies, but due to his dragon structured pegasi wings he has to beat them slower then a regular pegasi would.

Residence: Ponyville/canterlot

Occupation: Rex only counts his life to helping out others, it the only thing he knows.

Cutie Mark: Because rex is more dragon then pony..... he doesnt have one

History: Rex, for being a village/city dweller was ironicly born in the everfree forest, to a dragon father and a unicorn mother. He was a mothers boy for sure, his father didnt really object to it. but the fact that rex wanted to help others in need kind of troubled his father as he wanted rex to take a different path. One night his father went into absolute rage and in the process ended up taking his mothers life. Tramatized by this rex ran away and spent his entire childhood roaming equestria all by himself.

Rex found himself in a village... called ponyville and has been a resident in ponyville...and canterlot alike for a while now. Most get confused when they see rex, but when they find out he wants to help them they are happy to let him....even if he is a little odd.

Character Summary: All in all. Rex is a kind soul, a loyal friend... mostly ending up stuck in some crazy situations with the guards at canterlot. But this doesnt stop rex from being who he wants to be, a loverble sometimes weird friend, though thats somthing rex is still trying to find. A true friend that can look out for him as he would look out for the world... and he is not afraid to die protecting a stranger if he has to.

(hello guys i welcome myself to the forum! i like it i truely do.... so yea im just waiting to see if my character is approved/ready.... see ya!)

Hi Rex. While it's nice to see that you're excited to join our RP here, this character would not be able to accepted in the World of Equestria RP area. If you read this post, The Roleplay Species List, you'll see what species are playable there. But, that does not mean you can't use this character on Canterlot! If you'd like, we can move this character over to the Free-for-All RP section, and you'd be able to play there! Please let us know what you'd like to do.

Free for all is the only part of this site where cross species hybrids would be allowed. World of Equestrian only allows species from the show.

Oh my... sorry about that i didnt know! XD sorry sorry

though i dont really know HOW to move this to free for all though..... so yea i need help with that

We can move this to the FFA character sheets section for you. You can start playing in FFA whenever you want, you won't have to wait for this app to be approved. :)

Archived