(Crystal Empire) The Aftermath (Ended)

Lux

Heart Healer let out a melancholy sigh as she stared sadly out the window of her office and counseling space, feeling the storm that was about to come.

"Twice it has happened," she said noting her once eccentric behavior had been dulled, "First that pitiful excuse for a king, and now... that thing that drained us of our magic and talent. I can feel the pain of the ponies already. Soon they will be coming to me for solace and understanding, but what can I say to them? I don't even know!"

The pink Crystal Pony suddenly made a wide gesture with her foreleg, sending a mug filled with coffee flying off her desk, smashing on the ground in a puddle of brown with white shards in it.

"And there goes my favorite mug," she said with her head slumped as she cleaned up the mess. In reality she was in no mood to counsel ponies or do really anything except lay in her bed, not after Tirek drained her and everypony else in the Crystal Empire. But doing so didn't keep food on her table, so grudgingly she went to work. Maybe there would be somepony that could help her as much as she could help them. Time would only tell as she waited for the first pony to enter in.

Welcome to the thread. If your pony has suffered from the effects of Tirek's attack (and really who hasn't) and needs to talk things out, this is the thread. Expect some fun but emotional roleplaying involved.

Archived